9.11

Chapter 187 – Rich Second Generation (11)

Yan Jing Ze only felt that one hand had grabbed his heart and squeezed it firmly.

Lu Jingxiu knew how to swim, but allowed himself to drown. How desperate was he at that time?

But in this way, some things that could not be explained, can also be explained.

For example, why did Lu Jingxiu go to confront the original owner alone when he already knew that he had put harmful drugs in his food and wanted to harm him?

He probably just... didn't want to live anymore.

After Yan Jing Ze learned about Lu Jingxiu's physical condition in the morning, he was always uncomfortable. He didn't want to be seen by Lu Jingxiu, so he pretended to be fine in front of Lu Jingxiu.

But now, he can't pretend to be this way anymore.

Yan Jing Ze came to Lu Jingxiu, suddenly half-kneeled in front of the sofa, and hugged Lu Jingxiu.

Lu Jingxiu was taken aback—what happened to Yan Jing Ze?

"Jingxiu, I really love you. You are more important than my life," Yan Jing Ze whispered.

His voice was not loud, but incomparably firm, and Lu Jingxiu heard it clearly and trembled slightly.

These days, Yan Jing Ze took care of him in various ways, but he never said such love words. His body heat up with enthusiasm, he was a little dizzy, and his heartbeat accelerated.

Even if it was false, he felt satisfied.

"Jingxiu, you must not leave me," Yan Jing Ze said.

Yan Jing Ze originally planned to take his time. He took Lu Jingxiu to play around these days, to see the world, and to cultivate the relationship between the two of them bit by bit... But now, he couldn't help it.

He wanted to be with Lu Jingxiu soon, he was really afraid that something will happen to Lu Jingxiu.

He came to this world because of Lu Jingxiu. If something happens to Lu Jingxiu, what will he do?

Lu Jingxiu didn't speak, but just looked at Yan Jing Ze who buried his head in his arms.

Yan Jing Ze's black hair has grown longer, and he doesn't know why he didn't get a new hairstyle.

Well, his thoughts drifted a bit far away.

He just... At this moment, he didn't know how to answer.

Of course, he couldn't leave Yan Jing Ze, as long as Yan Jing Ze didn't leave him.

"I really love you, do you know?" Yan Jing Ze said again.

"I see," Lu Jingxiu finally said, his face getting even hotter.

In front of the villa, a few gardeners are packing up their tools, behind the villa, the pool cleaners are doing the final wrap-ups, and in the kitchen, the nanny is busy cooking.

Although these people were far away and couldn't hear him and Yan Jing Ze's words, he still had the feeling that his feelings with Yan Jing Ze were exposed in front of others.

In addition to being a little embarrassed, he also feels a little... happy.

"I can't live without you," Yan Jing Ze said again.

Lu Jingxiu opened his mouth. He wanted to say "I know", but then he thought, would it be too perfunctory?

Thinking so, Lu Jingxiu suddenly felt that Yan Jing Ze let go of him a little, then grabbed his left hand and kissed him.