4.7

Chapter Fifty-Seven – The Emperor (7)

Yan Jing Ze didn't expect to drink a jar of old vinegar because of his own pouch. It turned out to be Chu Ting Xiu's sister who wanted to give it to him, he felt guilty about it.

But soon, he was righteous again and said, "Ting Xiu, if your heart desires me, how can you promise your sister to give me a pouch? You don't even know how sad I was then!"

Chu Ting Xiu felt guilty for a while: "The courtier... The courtier..."

"You must promise me one thing, as compensation," Yan Jing Ze said.

"What does Your Majesty want the courtier to agree to?" Chu Ting Xiu asked. In fact, Yan Jing Ze did not show a sad expression but he thought that he might have made Yan Jing Ze feel bad. He just wanted to say yes to everything.

"From now on, when no one is around, you can call me Jing Ze and don't call yourself a courtier. So, feel more comfortable when we talk," Yan Jing Ze said.

In fact, the place he came from was not very strict about titles, and even Chu Ting Xiu, sometimes without remembering, would call himself 'I' in front of him.

But as soon as he remembered, he would say 'courtier' again.

As for calling him by name, it is even more unlikely.

Chu Ting Xiu was stunned.

Yan Jing Ze, on the other hand, made a sad face: "If you don't even agree to this little thing, I'll be very sad... Say 'Jing Ze', let me hear it."

Chu Ting Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze for a moment, opened his mouth and said, "Jing Ze.

Calling the emperor by his name, is the pleasure of two people when they are in a strong relationship. But the day the emperor's favor is withdrawn, it becomes a crime.

But when he confessed his heart to Yan Jing Ze and decided to be with him, he was ready to lose everything someday.

When he drank the drug that day, he thought he was going to die, which was the same as dying once already. Now, this life is earned, it is better to live well.

This way, he won't feel disadvantaged if Yan Jing Ze gets bored one day.

"Ting Xiu." Yan Jing Ze leaned in and kissed Chu Ting Xiu, and when he continued to clip the food, he fed it directly into Chu Ting Xiu's mouth.

Chu Tingxiu ate them all.

Yan Jing Ze knows Chu Ting Xiu's preferences, and knows that he is not picky about what he eats, but that he likes to eat meat. But now that Chu Ting Xiu was still not well, he didn't dare to let him eat too much, and instead fed him a lot of soup and vegetables.

Chu Ting Xiu didn't like to eat them, but they were fed to him by His Majesty, so he didn't have time to think about anything else for a moment, so he just knew to eat them.

When Yan Jing Ze stopped feeding, he realized that he had been stuffed with soup and hadn't eaten anything solid.

At this time, Yan Jing Ze kissed him again: "You're still wounded, so you can't eat greasy ones." Today's soups are all non-greasy and he had them made especially for this reason.

It was only after they had eaten that they began to deal with political matters.

The Chancellor has already brought someone to read the memo, and also gave his approval opinion. All that Yan Jing Ze and Chu Ting Xiu have to do is to read it again, and if there is any disagreement, then present it again.

In fact, the original owner often disagreed with it, but he would not show it on the surface. As for Yan Jing Ze, he did not understand the intricacies of the current situation in the court, he did not say anything and only read the memos in detail.