P-1 Patrol Aircraft, Look Out!

This is the first post of the month. The operational methods of the weapons in this chapter are speculations based on the data and materials I have personally gathered so far. I apologize if I am wrong.

Also, please consider that the "special exception" part of the age, rank, and job title of the SDF officers occurred after the transference.

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 5, 2021

Near the western tip of Alaska in the equivalent of this world's North America

A total of 22 Hercules transport aircraft, six C-130R belonging to the Maritime Self-Defense Force and sixteen C-130H belonging to the Air Self-Defense Force, were flying at a speed of 550 km/h toward a certain location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C-130R and C-130H transport aircraft

Maximum weight : approx. 70 tons

Wingspan : 40,41 m

Length : 20,79 m

Height : 11,66 m

Speed : approx. 620 km/h

Maximum ceiling : 12.800 m

Maximum range : 4.000 km

This transport aircraft was designed in the 1950s by the American Lockheed Corporation, and despite its antiquity, it is still considered a highly regarded tactical transport aircraft, with its ability to take off and land on rough and uneven terrain, its cargo doors with ramps that allow supplies to be dropped in the air, and its low-floor cargo compartment that makes loading easy. In Japan, it has been deployed since 3.11, and its takeoff/landing performance, which can be used in any location, is highly valued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it was suddenly decided to construct an integrated air base of the MSDF and the ASDF on a rough terrain, these two types of planes, which can be said to be the same series, were on their way with a full load of supplies. By the way, in terms of the range of these aircraft, it is not possible to make a round trip, so they are coming toward them after refueling at the relay base they have built in the center of the continent. It is said that they only have an estimated two months until the vermin appear.

In order to meet the deadline, all the GSDF's engineering units and related companies are to be mobilized, making them put other jobs in various parts of the continent on the back burner. Lieutenant Colonel Uchiyama of the engineering department looked at the construction plans and muttered to himself.

"It's about a month and a half until the start... we're mobilizing so many troops. Can't you make it a bit shorter?"

"Well... we have a lot of volunteers from within the country, so it depends on their cooperation and strength... but if we work hard, we might be able to shorten the time by about 10 days."

As soon as word of the Curia Tribe became known in Japan, there were calls from both the ruling and opposition parties to 'protect the rare Scylla,' and the otaku who were infatuated with the monster girls began to lend their support to the construction of this base, saying 'I would give my life to save them.' In concrete terms, the number of new employees at the construction company has increased, and donations have been coming in from all over the place.