The Transforming Kingdom (yes, this is a today's chapter)

Before we start.

S-O-R-R-Y!!

I've been posting another chapter!! I'm posting the chapter I was supposed to post today as an apology!!

I am so sorry!!

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 28, 1750

Grand Lago Kingdom, Port City Elkara

Nohara and Kawaguchi landed in the Grand Lago Kingdom, which had completely changed since the establishment of diplomatic relations with Japan. Here, the ship was supplied with food and various consumables, and was scheduled to depart in two days to allow Nohara and others to rest and recuperate.

"Wow, isn't it amazing, senpai?"

"Yeah. When we first established diplomatic relations with the Grand Lago Kingdom, it felt like Japan in the late Meiji era back then... but now, it screams mid-Showa."

"That's not all. The air and the sea are now completely clean because of the introduction of air purification filters and water purification plant technology from Japan."

"Grand Lago was worried about environmental pollution. I think this is a good thing."

He was right. Until the time of the exchange with Japan, many countries, including the Grand Lago Kingdom, where technological development accelerated due to the Industrial Revolution, were suffering from severe air and ocean pollution. Although they understood that the cause of these problems was due to the waste products of industry, they could not stop now that they had learned of the development. Then came Japan, which wanted to establish diplomatic relations with Grand Lago.

Thanks to the latest Japanese technology, the sky, which was once full of smog, and the sea, which was covered with sludge so thick that it looked like a monster's nest, have gradually become cleaner and cleaner. In particular, the beach restoration project "Let's Restore the Mud Flats by Improving the Beach" that a certain Japanese TV station had been keeping was used as a reference, and Japanese equipment and tools were incorporated in Grand Lago to restore the beach.

The people of Grand Lago were so pleased that the person in charge of the project and the actors in the program were honored by the government for their leadership in the project. In addition, tokusatsu TV programs that were licensed from Japan and featured mainly actors from Grand Lago (although most of the fight scenes were adapted from Japanese ones), and Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and Metal Heroes were all very popular.

Today, the Grand Lago Kingdom is becoming the closest and most Japanese-influenced country in this world (both public and private).

Of course, anime, manga, and light novels are also very popular, and the delicate stories drawn with a uniquely Japanese sensibility are very popular in many parts of the country. Unsurprisingly, some of the novels that were not so well received in Japan became big hits in Grand Lago, and experts analyzed that this ming be a difference in the countries' way of thinking.

But that is beside the point.

"This is a vacation. I want to buy some souvenirs for my family."

"Oh, that sounds great. I'd like to buy something for my girlfriend, too..."

The two began to shop for souvenirs, but at the same time, inside the patrol vessel Hashidate, the bridge personnel were having a meeting.

Captain Shigeki Jojima, Deputy Captain Tatsuhiro Yamaguchi, Chief Navigation Officer Tomonori Nagase, Radar Observer Taro Kokubun, and Fire Control Officer Masaya Matsuoka were leading the bridge personnel in organizing information on the Finweden Sea Kingdom, to which they were now heading.