Explosion of Development!!

This is the first chapter of this month.

I had to go to work early tomorrow morning, so I am posting today, at this time.

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 6, 2031

Japan, Prime Minister's Office

On this day, many workers in Japan started their work. At any rate, in 2031, work began on the 6th because of the three days of the week plus Saturday and Sunday.

Twelve years have already passed since the transference, and the total number of "post-transference babies," or children born after the transference, has exceeded 200 million. The goal of enriching Japan in the future through their upbringing is not yet halfway, not even a third of the way yet, but the new strict educational policy is producing excellent human resources, although there are many complaints.

Since human dignity and civility must not be neglected, education on these points was also strongly emphasized. Schools, which used to be closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, are now closed only on Sundays and Mondays, so there is much more to learn. In addition to classes on morals and ethics, which had tended to be neglected in the past, the content of education had changed dramatically since the end of World War II, including how to handle electronic devices, which is really necessary to live in the world.

And on this day, an important decision was about to be made at the Prime Minister's Office.

"It is hereby decided that Japan will conclude diplomatic relations with the Waspaniat Kingdom, an archipelago nation that occupies this world's Southeast Asian region via Australia."

The Waspaniat Kingdom's territory includes this world's equivalent of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and various islands in Southeast Asia (such as the Philippines and Brunei). It is a nation of "bee-people," who have antennae resembling bees and a second stomach that extends from their tailbones. It is a country where women hold the sovereignty of politics and men are treated as an entity for procreation except for labor such as hard work.

They have wings on their backs, which allow them to fly at low speeds, and their bee-like appearance may make one think that they are aggressive, but while their civilization is similar to that of Japan's Edo period, their policies progress very quickly thanks to their very simple organization. Like the Arachnes of Ganeshade, they have a magnetic field-generating organ in their bee abdomens, which, together with their wings, enabled them to fly to some extent.

"It was an urgent matter, but I am relieved to hear that they are friendly."

The Prime Minister's words were met with nods from his cabinet. How did this happen, even though only a few months have passed since the incident in Australia last year?

Simple.

The Waspaniat Kingdom had noticed that a conflict was taking place in the immediate vicinity of their territory through information from the Sindhvan Community, and had come over to negotiate the conclusion of diplomatic relations with them. Their technology level is similar to Japan at the end of the Edo period, including design philosophy, but its total population is considerably large at 60 million. This is due to the fact that they have the ability to fly across various parts of the islands and have the sense of cultivating the island areas by themselves.

The maximum speed of their flight is only about 25 km/h, but even so, it is still faster than a poorly built sailing ship (to put it simply for those who understand, the Hakkyun, or Type 89 medium tank, and the French Renault B1 bis, or Kamo-san, have a maximum speed of about that level).