3

Mr. Deng, a Jiang family official, brought a pot of freshly brewed hot tea into the waterside pavilion. Seeing that His Highness was still concentrating on reading, the cakes on the table were almost intact, but there was a plate of green plums on the side, and a few were missing.

But Jiang Yun didn't know the most beautiful young people in the world for his own enjoyment. The drug "Qiluo" used to tame Kunjun was also first produced in Qingquetai, and then spread to other countries.

The Kun Lords raised by Lord Chen seemed to be only fifteen or sixteen years old. They were all born with red lips and white teeth.

It's just that the Lord Chen is already sixty years old, and he is still addicted to sex in teens, so everyone can't help but feel a little contemptuous.

The wine was in full swing, when suddenly a guard rushed to report: "My lord, it's not good, the Sui army has come in!"

Lord Chen was drowsy from drinking, he stared at the words and asked, "You...what did you say?"

"Sui Army, the Sui Army is coming in!"

As soon as the guard finished speaking, he was shot through the throat by a sharp arrow. Immediately afterwards, other guards patrolling the court also fell to the ground with arrows.

There was an uproar in the court, and everyone stood up in shock.

The Lord Chen also finally came to his senses, staggered up by the palace servants, and shouted: "Protect, protect!"

However, the noisy courtyard was suddenly as quiet as stagnant water. Not to mention the guards, even the sound of birds could not be heard, and the breath of death spread in the air.

"Sui, Sui Army, where did the Sui Army come from?"

Someone asked tremblingly.

No one answered.

The air grew dead still.

Until a dull thunderous sound of horseshoes woke everyone up.

The gate of the courtyard was smashed open, and two rows of iron cavalry wrapped in black armor drove in. The knights hung the same style of wolf-headed long knife at their waists, and the night was filled with a terrifying murderous aura.

The wolf head knife, the symbol of the Qinglang Camp in the Sui Dynasty, the elite of the Sui army's elite, the leader——

Everyone shuddered and raised their heads tremblingly, only to see a man with sharp phoenix eyes and high black hair in the backlight, wearing black iron heavy armor, with complicated unicorn patterns embroidered with gold thread on his shoulders and arms, slowly driving his horse forward.

The leader, the famous Great Killer of the Sui Kingdom, single-handedly founded the Qinglang Camp of the Sui Kingdom. Regardless of the northern countries or the Jiangnan countries, everyone is terrified of this name, the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom, Sui Heng.

Lord Chen's legs went limp and he collapsed to the ground.

The rest of the people also looked like gold paper, shocked, terrified, and uneasily looking at the scene in front of them.

"Nice to meet you all."

Sui Heng narrowed his eyes and smiled.

The soldiers of the Sui Kingdom who accompanied them quickly took control of the entire courtyard and all the guests with lightning speed.

All the dignitaries, nobles and famous people from all over the world were present at the scene, and finally someone came to their senses and asked tremblingly, "Evil, evil thief, what do you want?"