98

When Emperor Jiang came to visit, the King of Chu grabbed the corner of Emperor Jiang's clothes, wept bitterly, and begged Emperor Jiang to call the shots.

Jiang Di said indifferently: "It's just one leg, you should be content."

King Chu was taken aback.

Emperor Jiang said heartlessly: "I only know you are stupid, but I don't know how stupid you are.

"Collaboration with the enemy and treason, you have signed and pledged the confession, yet you still try to let me protect you.

The king of Chu's face changed drastically, revealing an expression of extreme horror. He couldn't even care about the pain of a broken leg. He struggled and rolled to the ground, hugging Emperor Jiang's thigh, and begged: "Father, the emperor is clearly aware! It's all framed by Jiang Yun. I wrote it down! If I don’t write it down, he will kill my concubine and the Shen family. Father, don’t believe him, I never betrayed my father! Betrayed Jiang Guo!"

"Father!"

The miserable cry of King Chu echoed in the palace.

Emperor Jiang pulled out his leg and told the palace servants: "Help the king of Chu up.

The palace servants immediately pulled Jiang Lang away and carried him to the bed.

Jiang Lang was still calling to his father in a mournful voice, Emperor Jiang said: "Birth of a fool like you is really a stain on my life. But don't worry, I will not kill you. Not only will I not kill you, but I will reward you heavily. "

"Liu Jiu."

Emperor Jiang called out.

Liu Gong hurriedly bowed and approached.

Emperor Jiang said: "I will pass on my will, the king of Chu has made great achievements in the peace talks, and he will be bestowed the title of virtuous king.

Duke Liu was taken aback, "Xian Wang, that is the highest title among the kings, second only to Prince Chu, and it is also the title that Jiang Lang has been thinking about for a long time.

Jiang Lang's crying really stopped, and he looked at Emperor Jiang in disbelief.

Jiang Di didn't look at him any more, and left with his sleeves on his shoulders.

Back in the palace, Emperor Jiang felt gloomy and inexplicably irritable.

He has rarely been so irritable.

"Go and call Meng Hui."

He ordered suddenly.

Liu Gong did not dare to disobey, so he hurriedly sent palace servants to invite Meng Hui.

Meng Hui quickly came over, went into the hall to salute, and heard Jiang Di ask: "How is the prince's injury?"

Meng Hui was taken aback for a moment, he had been busy making plasters for the past two days, and thought that Emperor Jiang was asking about the prince's old injuries, so he said, "Caomin has just developed a new prescription, which is very effective in healing bone injuries. It's a little bit, but as long as you meditate and cultivate, it won't be a serious problem."

"What I'm asking is..."

Halfway through Jiang Di's speech, he suddenly tightened the corners of his mouth and told Meng Hui to go down.

Meng Hui was in a fog, so he had to bow again and leave.

Jiang Di sat silently in the dark.

Mr. Liu watched his words carefully, and said cautiously: "Why don't you go and deliver some ice packs to His Highness yourself."