93

"Tie! It's a draw!"

There were exclamations everywhere, and all the celebrities cheered excitedly.

Jimo Qingyu stood on the viewing platform with Emperor Sui, his eyes clouded again.

At the same time, outside the Muyun Pass, countless Kongming lanterns, ten thousand bright lanterns, were suddenly rising, magnificent and magnificent, covering the night sky like stars.

Jiang Yun put down the drumsticks, and stood in front of the city gate, with the jade belt fluttering, and looked at the opposite high platform, Sui Heng also happened to look at it from afar, with his arms folded, behind him he was looking at a group of Sui generals and advisors, he waved his arms, his brows raised , smiled arrogantly, and said loudly; "Are you satisfied with the three flute greetings of Rong and Your Highness alone?"

Jiang Yun didn't speak, but slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

Following behind, Fan Zhou frowned, feeling that the Sui Crown Prince was acting too ostentatiously. Those who don't know think that His Highness has a deep bond with him!

On the opposite tower, Emperor Jiang also looked at the huge gossip pattern under the city with a serious expression. Liu Gong laughed behind him and said: "This is really a scene worthy of being recorded in the annals of history."

Emperor Jiang didn't speak, but looked up at the Kongming lanterns floating in the sky, and suddenly asked, "Does the crown prince know each other?"

Yun Huai and a group of guards stood behind like walking on thin ice. After hearing this, their expressions changed slightly.

Yun Huai has a stable temperament, knowing that this question cannot be answered, he hurriedly replied cautiously: "Your Highness has sabotaged the prince of Sui's southern expedition several times, and even shot the prince of Sui in the arm. The prince of Sui has always been brooding and hates it Your Highness."

Jiang Di didn't ask any more questions.

Emperor Sui also frowned at the lights, called Xu Qiao again, and asked, "What is the prince doing again?"

Xu Qiao was also a little ashamed, and answered bravely, "Your Highness said that he wants to let all people in the world see his determination to stop fighting and truce."

Emperor Sui sneered.

"All the peoples of the world?"

"I think he's starting to show off in front of people again!"

Xu Qiao: ""

Emperor Sui said: "Let the prince come and see me immediately."

Xu Qiao should be.

Emperor Sui came to the camp for two days, and he has already understood everything that happened on the front line. Sui Emperor is no longer in a heart attack, but furious.

He knew that his son was a dog, but he didn't expect that his son would dare to play tricks like this!

Sitting in the big tent of the Chinese army, Emperor Sui deliberately turned away from the left and right sides, and when Sui Heng came in, he clapped his hands and said, "Kneel down!"

Sui Heng didn't even have time to change his clothes, so he lifted his robe and knelt down, bowed solemnly, and said: "Father has something to do, so he sent someone over to deliver an order, why did he come all the way from thousands of miles away in person?"

Emperor Sui sneered.

"If I hadn't come here in person, how would I know that a prince as promising as you in the Sui Dynasty would dare to play with an army of 300,000 troops!"