49

The musician was silent for a moment and asked, "What deal?"

Jiang Yun: "Help me save three people, your identity, and the fact that you are going to kill me, no one else will know."

The musician suddenly hooked the corner of his mouth, and a look of cruelty floated in his eyes: "You are not afraid, will I kill you now to silence you?"

"Of course I'm afraid, but since I dare to come here to meet you alone, I'm fully prepared. Besides..." Jiang Yun looked into his eyes and asked gently: "Do you really think that if you kill me, you can get out of your body?"

The musician was taken aback.

After a while, he said coldly, "Of course I'm fully prepared."

Jiang Yun didn't comment, just said: "I don't know about your relationship with Chen Qi, and I don't know how much you know about each other, but I know Chen Qi's temperament, he is a person who will never put himself in danger. "

"You choose to kill me today because you feel that there are too many people and there are envoys from the Qi State, and the prince can't investigate the murderer with great fanfare. But you are too underestimating my position in his heart. If I''''accident today ''''In Hengde Mountain, he will not care about anyone, but will let all of you be buried with him."

"Did you escape the interrogation with confidence? If you really pretended to be flawless, I would not easily discover your identity. Even if you can escape the interrogation of the Sui soldiers, what about the envoy of Qi State, you have been Deliberately avoiding Qi Ziqi and his attendants If I'm not mistaken, he should have seen you, or you have something to do with Duan Houfu, so you can play "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix."

Speaking of this, Jiang Yun came to a conclusion: "So it is not me who is really in crisis right now, but you. You have no choice but to cooperate with me."

The musician's hands trembled, and he looked at Jiang Yun again with incredible eyes.

"Who are you...?"

Trembling, he couldn't help asking the question again.

Jiang Yun didn't answer, waiting for his answer.

The musician took a deep breath. After a long time, he finally had to give in and asked, "Who do you want me to save?"

Jiang Yun: "The family of the miracle doctor Meng Hui.

"you-

The musician suddenly opened his eyes wide, and looked more and more puzzled at the handsome young man in front of him, who was full of secrets.

When Jiang Yun returned to the gazebo, Qi Ziqi also came back after finishing his work, and he had already sat in the gazebo to wait for Jiang Yun in advance.

Ji An didn't dare to neglect, and was handing him some snacks.

Today, Sui Heng specially asked people to buy a lot of delicious and beautiful pastries from outside, and asked Jiang Yun to take them with him on the road. It was rare for Qi Ziqi to eat so many delicacies. He tasted everything and was full of praise.

Jiang Yun sat down and still poured him a cup of fruit wine.

Qi Ziqi took a sip happily, and said: "It's better for you to treat me better, unlike them, who are always nagging in my ear, you can't eat this, you can't drink that, it's so boring."

Jiang Yun glanced at the sky and said: "It may rain tomorrow, and the road may be difficult. I guess, you may return to Qidu early tonight."

Qi Ziqi opened his mouth wide in surprise.