39

It was also the first time for the two heads of hospital to see a live auspicious egg, and they couldn't put it down to watch it for a while, and then Fang stared at the medicine boy to cook it.

"What's this?"

Jiang Yun put down the book and stared curiously at the crimson "egg" soaked in honey water.

To be precise, it is one size bigger than an egg.

"Red Crane Eggs, which can cure stomach diseases, but I spent a lot of effort to get them for you."

Sui Heng held the bowl with his own hands, and wanted to feed Jiang Yun.

Jiang Yun has dabbled in medical books, so of course he has also read the rumors of Tonghe in the books, but he did not expect that such a rare bird really existed in the world.

Naturally, Jiang Yun didn't know that Sui Heng's so-called "time-consuming" was shamelessly snatched from his nephew who had just reached the full moon. Lay an egg, so you met by chance?"

"Yes, it must be Gu's sincerity that touched the heavens, and the heavens bestowed such auspiciousness."

Sui Heng hates those rumors of strange power and chaos the most, but in order to make the little lover happy, he is willing to make nonsense. The most important thing is that the little lover has a soft temper, calm and restrained, rarely like this, staring at a man with bright eyes something to look at.

Once the beauty came alive, she was more elegant and beautiful than usual.

The two huddled together on the mouth of the bowl and studied it together for a while, Sui Heng said: "Don't look at it, eat it while it's hot, it won't taste good when it's cold, and the medicinal properties might be weakened."

Jiang Yun: "Why don't you try it first?"

He was a little afraid to say anything about such a rare thing.

Sui Heng flatly refused: "That won't work. If you eat such a precious egg alone, you will eat one less bite. Besides, Gu has never liked eating these things since he was a child."

Jiang Yun was startled, and he fed him. He took a sip of sugar water first, and then, like a kitten, lightly bit the red crane egg.

"how?"

Sui Heng asked urgently.

Jiang Yun couldn't think of a suitable word, so he said, "It's a bit weird."

"Would you like to try again?"

"Um."

Jiang Yun took another bite.

After a while, he said: "It's actually quite delicious." Especially when it is paired with sugar water, it seems that there is no reason to write this prescription in ancient medical books.

It took Jiang Yun a quarter of an hour to finish eating a red crane egg.

Sui Heng was not surprised, but asked nervously, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

After all, it is a rare thing, and few people have eaten it. Sui Heng is afraid of some side effects, and Jiang Yun will have an adverse reaction.

Jiang Yun felt it and said no.

"That's good."

Sui Heng breathed a sigh of relief, and said: "If you feel any discomfort, you must tell Gu immediately, and don't bear it by yourself."

Jiang Yun nodded.

Although the Red Crane Egg is not necessarily as magical as the rumors say, it is indeed not a good thing to suffer from stomach problems, and it would be good if it can be relieved a little.