38

He was so sad and angry that the other party was still making sarcastic remarks there.

This little vixen is really hateful.

Fan Qi realized that his eyes were red and tears were still on his face. He was a big man hiding here and crying secretly, and he was bumped into by the most annoying little vixen. There is really nothing more embarrassing than this... in the world!

Fan Qizhong snorted, wiped his eyes indiscriminately, stared at Jiang Yun, and said, "Have you never seen someone blinded by the wind? What are you looking at!"

After saying such an imposing manner, he walked away as if flying away, as if he had a guilty conscience.

Jiang Yun took another bite of the fruit leisurely.

Youyou said: "I was bullied, I don't know how to beat back, what's the use of hiding and crying."

Fan Qi was about to walk out of the garden. Hearing this, he stopped abruptly, turned his head, and stared at Jiang Yun fiercely: "Who are you talking about crying? Which eye of yours saw me crying? !"

Jiang Yun tilted his head to look at him, then raised his finger and pointed to two birds on the tree that were pecking at each other fiercely and fighting ferociously, and said, "I'm talking about them, Vice General Fan, which ear did you hear me talking about you?" ?”

Fan Qi: "..."

Fan Qi looked up, and sure enough, he saw two yellow chicks fighting for food. After pecking at each other, the weak one was being pinned down by the tall and mighty one. Wu Dou actually had something in his eyes A stream of tears.

Fan Qi's face turned red with humiliation and anger, because he suspected that the little vixen was deliberately using that weak, skinny bird to mock him, but he had no proof.

There are such coincidences in the world!

Jiang Yun continued to stare at the two birds, pointing with relish: "Knowing that I am weak and not dominant, but deliberately provoking, being beaten like this, I really deserve it. If I were you, I would definitely show weakness first and eat all the food. Let it go out, wait for it to concentrate on eating, and then sneak attack from behind, giving it an unexpected blow."

What a mess.

Fan Qi glared at Jiang Yun again, turned around and left.

Jiang Yun withdrew his gaze, raised his eyebrows and glanced at the direction Fan Qi left, then raised his head, smiled slightly, and said to the bird that had already shrunk its wings and pretended to be pitiful: "That big old man is not as smart as you."

Not long after, Sui Heng came back from court.

Behind him were two gray-haired imperial doctors.

The two imperial doctors are the heads of the left and right sides of the Taiyuan Hospital. It is said that they have the highest qualifications and the most skilled medical skills. Today, one was on duty and the other was resting at home. Both were unreasonably arrested by Sui Heng and brought to the Prince's Mansion.

Jiang Yun was already sitting under the window reading a book, and was a little surprised to see Sui Heng brought someone in.

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Let them come over and see your doctor."

Jiang Yun was surprised.

What's wrong with him.

Sui Heng said: "Your stomach disease. After eating porridge for so many days, it still hasn't improved. After thinking about it for a while, it must be because the imperial doctor last time was not good enough to diagnose you clearly, so I just changed two for you. "