89

"Your Highness, this

Fan Zhou asked Jiang Yun for his opinion.

The sun was shining on Guanshan, and the sky was clear. The young prince wore a green shirt, smiled softly, and said: "Since His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Sui Kingdom, I have accepted it, thank you for him."

"yes."

Fan Zhou immediately ordered someone to spread the message.

Fan Zhou specially called Gongsun Yang over and asked him to stay by Jiang Yun's side every step of the way.

Gongsun Yang is highly skilled in martial arts and regards Sui Heng as his enemy. After hearing that the prince of the Sui Kingdom on the other side might have unruly intentions towards His Highness, his eyes are as sharp as lightning, and he pays close attention to Sui Heng's every move.

With his head tied and his forehead covered, Sui Heng stretched out his long legs, and sat lazily beside Xu Qiao, asking: "Does Gu look so much like a disciple?" ?"

He used to call others ugly and hypocrite, but now since he saw his true face, he always approached the prince for no reason. If he was an adviser and general in Jiang country, he would have to guard against thieves.

After Xu Qiao finished speaking, he suddenly realized that something was wrong.

Turning his head to look, he found that Sui Heng's eyes were a little red.

Xu Qiao was stunned for a moment, and asked, "What's wrong, Your Highness?"

The smile disappeared from the corner of Sui Heng's mouth, and he said: "I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart.

"Just now, Gu saw that... he was holding the plum with his left hand.

Xu Qiao was taken aback again.

Immediately reacted to something. "Your Highness is referring to the old wound on the right arm of Prince Jiang..."

Sui Heng pursed his lips tightly and did not speak.

But Xu Qiao knew how uncomfortable he was.

Sui Heng lived under the shadow of the Yan family for a long time when he was young. Because of the Yan family's control, he couldn't even make decisions about a horse he liked. I like to cherish things, and I have a desire to control beyond ordinary people. In the words of the queen, it is the wolf sufferer who protects food.

What you like, never allow others to touch a little bit.

But now, the treasure that has been kept in the palm of his hand was severely dropped by himself, how could he not feel uncomfortable.

"Gu Zhen is a bastard, why didn't he recognize him at all when he was so close. Gu Mingming had already seen his hand.

Those slender hands that hold the bow and shoot the arrow are as long as jade.

Perhaps it was because he was used to seeing him write with a pen, beautiful and elegant, so he never thought that those hands could also hold a long bow and shoot sharp arrows.

"Jiang Rongyu."

Sui Heng read these three words.

"How many secrets are there in your body, no one knows."

Gu must know everything about you.

You have world-renowned looks, world-renowned talents, and world-class demeanor. You should have lived a more ostentatious life than you alone, instead of hiding behind the curtain and letting the world speculate and slander you.