88

Jiang Yun wrote in the battle post that it would be unavoidable that the lives of the people would be ruined and the innocent people would be harmed. He is willing to lead the fierce generals under his command to invite the commander-in-chief of the Sui army and other generals to fight outside Muyun Pass. , for a comparison test. Both sides send the same number of fierce generals to participate in the battle, and the side with the larger number of victors wins.

And the defeated party needs to take the initiative to admit defeat and seek peace.

With the opponent's prince personally participating in the battle, the weight and meaning of this battle post will naturally become different.

General Yang Yang, who was sitting in the middle, immediately sneered, "This Jiang Rongyu dared to take the initiative to challenge His Highness. He didn't think that he was so powerful that he could fight against His Highness just because he won His Highness's arrow in the Jiangshang meeting last year." Your Highness is shoulder to shoulder? You are simply overthinking your own capabilities and taking your own humiliation."

After finishing speaking, Yang Yang felt that the tent was extremely quiet.

Yang Li was taken aback for a moment, and when he realized it, he wished he could slap his ears twice.

Who in the army does not know that the meeting on the river last year was the greatest shame for His Highness. His Highness lost to the "frail and sickly" Jiang Rongyu in public, lost the Luo Kingdom, lost the bet, and returned home. When he arrived in the capital of Sui Dynasty, he knelt down to plead guilty to the left minister, Jimo Qingyu, in front of the courtiers. Since then, everyone knew that this matter was something His Highness could not touch. He is such a pig-headed person, why does he insist on mentioning this if he says something is not good.

Yang Li didn't dare to look at Sui Heng's face at all, he was so frightened that he got off the chair and stood up hastily.

"What do you guys think"

After a while, Sui Hengfang spoke again, returning to his usual tone.

It's just that he was still drying Yang Yang, and ignored it. Yang Yang was sweating profusely, and stood in place more and more anxiously.

"I think it's wrong."

In the silence, one person spoke first.

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows and looked at Chen Qi who was sitting at the head of the civil service: "What do you think is wrong?"

Chen Qi got up and said seriously, "Because of Jiang Rong and this person."

"This letter of war appears to be a gentleman's agreement, but Jiang Rong and this person have always been cunning, and they are best at using intrigue and tricks to gain a good name for themselves. Your Highness... must have seen this person's hypocrisy and hateful side. What if he uses the name of the war to lay an ambush around and murder His Highness, what should be done."

This point of view immediately attracted the approval of some generals.

Sui Heng did not comment, but asked, "Then according to the military advisor, what should Gu do?"

Chen Qi said, "In one go, take down Muyun Pass, and completely incorporate the land south of the Yangtze River into the territory of the Sui Kingdom. Isn't this also His Royal Highness's long-cherished wish?"

"Mr. Chen is right."

Another counselor immediately echoed loudly, "Your Highness has 300,000 soldiers in his hands, and it is only a matter of time to take down Muyun Pass. There is no need for Your Highness to play this kind of game with Prince Najiang."