15

The subject changed too quickly, Lord Chen was stunned for a moment, and said: "I heard it before, and I tried to send someone to find it, but unfortunately, this medicine of bliss is rarely handed down, and the widow has not found it. My son asked this is..."

"It's just that I heard someone mention it accidentally, and I was curious for a while, so I just asked casually."

"Well."

Lord Chen naturally heard that this was just a perfunctory remark.

But he is the most knowledgeable about current affairs, and now he has automatically associated Jiang Yun with "fierce", and he doesn't talk too much when he shouldn't ask. I'm just a little surprised that this seemingly weak young gentleman would inquire about such a medicine for tigers and wolves.

"My lord, if you are really interested in this thing, there is a place where you can definitely find it."

Jiang Yun looked at him.

Lord Chen pointed to the northeast: "Qingdu, Qingque Terrace, you should have heard about it."

Not only Jiang Yun, but not many people in the whole world are ignorant of Qingque Terrace, the capital of Qi, and the gold-selling nest built by King Qi Lie.

It's just that the Qi State is strong, the Lie Wang is tyrannical, the Qingque Terrace is surrounded by heaven and earth, and is guarded by heavy soldiers. Even the famous knights who are among the best in martial arts among the countries dare not approach easily, let alone ordinary people.

Jiang Yun shook his head: "But I heard that this medicine has appeared in Chendu recently."

"Chen Du?"

Lord Chen showed an expression of disbelief.

"It's impossible. If there is, how can the widow not know..."

After speaking, his old face burned again.

Jiang Yun already understood.

The Lord of Chen Kingdom is extravagant and licentious. In order to satisfy his vulgar tastes, he would often send people to the folks to search for various "miracle medicines" to add to the fun. If there is such a miracle medicine as Qinguxiang in Chendu, it is indeed impossible to hide it from his eyeliner.

The only possibility is that the medicine didn't spread at all, but someone prescribed it specifically for him.

This is strange.

Qinguxiang is hard to find, even an old pervert like Lord Chen is not easy to find, how did this person get it.

Why did this person give him this medicine.

If it is an enemy, wouldn't it be more straightforward to directly inject poisons such as arsenic/cream?

If he hadn't hit and fell into the mountains by mistake, what would have been waiting for him when he met that person.

Jiang Yun thought of one person, Chen Qi.

Judging from his position in the Sui army and the degree of respect he received, the massacre in the mountains and the rebellion in Chen Dufei's Gleneagles stronghold may all have something to do with this person.

But Jiang Yun couldn't think of Chen Qi's motive no matter what. After all, they had never met before, except for the conversation behind the curtain at the Liushang Banquet, there was almost no intersection.

Lord Chen once again greeted the palace servants to serve wine.

Jiang Yun withdrew his thoughts and said: "The Lord invited me here today, it should not be as simple as visiting the garden and drinking. I see that the Lord's eyes are dark, and he seems to have not slept well."