57

Jiang Yun ordered plum cake and pine cone wine, and sat by the window, enjoying the scenery leisurely while sipping.

He rarely had the opportunity to go out like this, and even if he had the opportunity to return to Jiangguo in the future, it would probably be very rare, so he looked at the noisy streets, the crowds, the exquisitely decorated carriages, and the colorful clothes seriously.

Tang Xin stood outside, his eyes full of astonishment, he couldn't believe that there is such a beautiful and elegant young man in the world.

Ji An tentatively asked, "Do you want this old slave to call His Highness?"

Jiang Yun shook his head, and said to him very gently: "No need, let's play with us, don't disturb your highness's pleasure.

Puzhou, "

After eating the cakes and tasting the wine, Jiang Yun asked Ji An to lead the way, went to the plum shop and bought a small box of plums, and walked around with great interest until noon before returning home.

Not long after, Sui Heng also came back.

Sui Heng put his hands behind his back and called Ji An to him, and after asking about the situation, his face immediately darkened, he couldn't believe it: "He really didn't react at all?"

Ji An thought it over and said, "When I first saw it, I stopped for a while."

"Gu knows it."

Sui Heng felt happy again in an instant, waved Ji An back, and entered the room alone.

Jiang Yun was already sitting on the couch reading a book, with the newly bought plums by his hand.

Sui Heng sat down on the other side, took a look at Jiang Yun, and suddenly sneered: "Why, are you unhappy?"

Jiang Yun raised his head: "Your Highness, how can you tell that I'm not happy?"

"Is it worth watching?"

Sui Heng spouted lightly: "Seeing an orphan come in, he doesn't raise his head, doesn't speak, doesn't even say hello, isn't that just disguised and lonesome temper.

Jiang Yun put down the book and said, "I saw Your Highness when I went out today."

Sui Heng's heart skipped a beat, and he pretended to be calm and asked, "Really, where is it? Why didn't Gu see you?"

"In the elegant room on the second floor of Taibai Residence. Is Your Highness talking there?"

Jiang Yun propped his chin and moved closer.

Sui Heng pretended to be "yes" and nodded with a relaxed mind and body: "The wine there is good, and Gu often goes there to discuss matters with people on weekdays.

"Lingxin is not bad, is it?"

Jiang Yun continued.

Sui Heng almost couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, but he tried his best to hold back and raised his eyebrows: "What? Are you jealous?"

Jiang Yun shook his head.

"I was thinking, since His Highness loves them so much, why didn't they come directly to the mansion, and it was tiring to run so far back and forth.

Sui Heng felt that there was something wrong with his focus, so he said coldly: "This is a lonely matter, is it your turn to worry about it?"

Jiang Yun said: "It's very sad to be separated from the one you love, after all, why don't I take them over for Your Highness tomorrow."

Sui Heng frowned: "Aren't you afraid that you will only favor them and neglect you?"

Jiang Yun shook his head.