25

Empress Yan had just returned to the palace where she lived, and the palace servants came to report that Gao Gong had returned.

Empress Yan frowned: "Why is he coming back?"

The whiplash on Gao Gong's face had scabbed over. He knelt in the yard begging for a day, but he couldn't get Sui Heng to soften his heart. Sui Heng said that if he continues to mess around, he will be thrown into the youth slave camp as a slave directly, and he will never come back for the rest of his life.

Gao Gong had no choice but to come to see Queen Yan in desperation.

After hearing what he said, Empress Yan scolded directly: "A brainless idiot, don't you know what kind of temperament he is? When he was a child, a horse he loved was whipped by the boss of the Nine Suns Wang family. He would risk being punished by the emperor. He ran to his mansion and whipped him ten times to get revenge, let alone a human being. He brought people back from Jiangnan all the way. What kind of butler's prestige is clever, you deserve it!"

Gao Gong: "..."

Gao Gong thought that Empress Yan would make the decision for him, but unexpectedly, Empress Yan scolded him even harder.

Gao Gong was a little wronged, because he really didn't want to show off his housekeeper's prestige, but selfishly thought that Queen Yan should be more happy to see a noble daughter or son of the Yan family as a princess, and she definitely didn't want to see His Highness being confused by others, so he arranged Jiang Yun in the guest room on his own initiative.

Empress Yan was furious.

Not only was Gao Gong ignorant, but he couldn't even learn the most basic way of observing words and expressions. He also hated that Gao Gong was driven back, and that all the affairs of the other courtyard would be controlled by the people sent by the Queen Mother.

Gao Gong had a bitter face, looking pitifully at Queen Yan.

Empress Yan: "The mess you made by yourself, clean up by yourself. I can't help you. I won't take you in. You can find a way by yourself. You can continue to kneel, and you can beat yourself up. Let the prince continue to allow you to go back to other courts to handle business."

Gao Gong wanted to cry but had no tears, so he could only retreat in desperation, and went back to the other courtyard to kneel.

**

When Fan Qi returned to the mansion holding the invitation, Jiang Yun had already finished his breakfast and was sitting in the gazebo reading a book.

Ji An knew that Jiang Yun liked to be quiet, so he didn't dare to disturb him, so he took a few palace servants away to tidy up the flowers and plants.

Thinking of something, Fan Qi raised his thick eyebrows, stepped into the gazebo, and put the invitation card on the stone case.

He made a lot of noise, Jiang Yun couldn't help raising his head, and glanced at him lightly.

Fan Qi raised her eyebrows: "Spring Banquet, you must have heard of it, right?"

As the prince of Jiang country, Jiang Yun has naturally heard of such grand events in the enemy country.

But Jiang Yun didn't like to be lively, and the Liushang Banquet was just to maintain the alliance of various countries, so he had to participate, so he wasn't very interested.

Jiang Yun didn't know what the old man meant.

Fan Qi tilted his butt half, sat down directly opposite, and pushed the invitation in front of Jiang Yun: "In the capital of the Sui Dynasty, literati, public figures and celebrities all took pride in being able to participate in the spring banquet. A master of writing like Mr. Yan Qi only published new articles at the spring banquet. Seeing that you stay here all day reading, and you seem to work hard, I'm afraid you can't read a few words, right? Can you write a complete article?"