65

Sui Heng did not accept Tian Wei's arrangement.

He has been sleeping very little recently, and even hates sleeping a little bit. He will never forget that day when he woke up, the scene around him was empty and the quilt was in order.

It was all because of his deep sleep that he lost him.

Whenever he returned to that room, he would almost paranoidly think that if he hadn't been drinking that day and hadn't slept so hard, he would definitely not have missed the scene of him getting up and picking flowers for him.

He could almost imagine how he elegantly put on his robe and tied his jade belt, so as not to disturb him, got out of bed lightly, then walked to the side of the couch, opened the window, and reached out to break off the scene of the plum blossom.

Maybe, she secretly kissed him before sending the flowers.

After all, the night before, he had just told him that he liked him.

Sui Heng put the branch of plum blossom into the vase, not allowing anyone to touch it, and not allowing Ji An to move anything in the house. Even the books Jiang Yun has read, the things he has eaten, the utensils he has used, and any places he has been to must be kept intact.

He wants to leave all traces that can prove his existence, to prove that he once really existed. All the beautiful and tender things in the past are not his illusion alone.

Sui Heng took Xu Qiao to wander the streets of Qidu.

Although he was strolling, his eyes were sharply searching for everyone in the crowd, especially those in blue clothes.

Tian Yu could only lead a few ministers of the state of Qi to accompany him.

When he walked in front of a small vendor selling mechanical birds, Sui Heng stopped suddenly.

Sui Heng's eyes fell on a blue mechanism bird, he stretched out his fingers, and fiddled with the bird's wings.

The old man standing behind the shelf immediately asked cautiously, "Master, do you want to buy a mechanical bird?"

The other party has an extraordinary appearance, luxurious clothes, black iron wrist guards on his arms, a heavy knife on his waist, and a pair of narrow and sharp phoenix eyes. It was the first time for the old man to see such a handsome and flamboyant young noble man like a wild leopard, and he couldn't help feeling daunted.

"Um."

Sui Heng held the mechanism bird in his palm.

Qidu Organ Bird is indeed well-known, Xu Qiao is relieved, thinking that after coming out, Sui Heng has a lot of open-mindedness, and finally became interested in other things besides "finding concubines".

He hurriedly asked, "Your Highness, do you want to buy it back and enjoy it?"

Sui Heng glanced at him.

Said: "I bought it for my future son."

"He promised Gu, he would give Gu Sheng one."

Xu Qiao:

Xu Qiao was desperate.

Well, not only was it bad, it was worse.

Tian Wei was puzzled and thought that Sui Heng really had other concubines in the Sui capital. He echoed: "This kind of mechanical bird is exquisite and small, and will not hurt anyone. It is indeed very suitable for children to play with. If Your Highness likes it, I will send some more delicate ones to the post house tomorrow for His Highness to choose."