5

When Jiang Yun woke up again, he was already in a damp cave.

Although the ground is wet and greasy, covered with puddles of different sizes, the air is still lingering with the residual warmth of the charcoal fire, which is not considered cold. Where he was lying, there was even a thin layer of something like dry grass.

This is where?

Why are you here?

Memories before coma poured into his mind one after another. Because of the effect of the medicine, it was impossible to piece together the specific situation. He could only vaguely remember that as his sanity was completely washed away by the medicine, he was exhausted just after he passed the first mountain peak, and fell under a stone wall that could barely shelter from the rain.

military boots...

Jiang Yun frowned, turned his head, and looked around. The cave was empty, except for a fire not far away that was burned down to black carbon ash, no one else was seen.

However, in my memory, those military boots stained with mud and black and embroidered with gold thread were too real.

Even the unicorn pattern outlined by the gold thread on it is clearly visible.

Jiang Yun calmed down, and subconsciously stretched his hand towards his waist, trying to draw out the soft sword, but unexpectedly found nothing. Looking down, he realized that he was covered with an unfamiliar black robe with gold trim and embroidered unicorn. Under the robe, the waist was empty, and even the jade belt was gone. Although the inner garment was still completely wrapped around his body, it was crumpled and covered with messy marks.

And the silk green robe that he was originally wearing was hung on a wooden rack beside the fire.

It is obviously impossible for him to do these things in a coma.

Jiang Yun was startled, wanted to get up, and moved, only to realize that his hands, feet and limbs were so weak that he had no strength at all. The bones of his whole body seemed to have been soaked in wine jars overnight, and even the simplest arm raising movement was a bit laborious. There was a deep red mark on the exposed wrist.

What this all means is self-evident.

Jiang Yun frowned.

"woke up?"

A tall and vigorous figure appeared at the entrance of the cave, walking in with long legs, asking lazily.

Jiang Yun clenched his cuffs tightly with his fingers, raised his eyes, and looked coldly. The first thing he saw was a handsome face with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, followed by a young man with high black hair, ape arms and wasp waist, and a superior figure.

It was the one that disappeared from his waist.

Sui Heng rubbed his nose, walked over, lifted his clothes casually and knelt down, and said, "A piece of the jade on it fell off, I just repaired it for you..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yun snatched what was in his hand.

Pretty fierce.

Sui Heng didn't know what to think of, raised his eyebrows happily, sat down cross-legged, propped his chin, and looked at Jiang Yun's movements leisurely.

"Can you stand up?"

He asked a little funny.

Jiang Yun couldn't remember how ridiculous they were last night, but Sui Heng knew it clearly.

Even dared to use such a strong aphrodisiac, those people really did everything they could to deal with him. Under normal circumstances, he would have directly killed the person.