70

Xu Qiao knew that Sui Heng was not in a good mood recently.

Because a few days ago, the old Siqing of Dali Temple really led people to salvage an unknown corpse from the moat outside the city. Due to long-term soaking, the corpse had rotted and deformed, and the original appearance could not be seen, but the corpse was wearing that green shirt. , but it is exactly the same as the one Xiao Langjun wore when he left.

Compared with fleeing to Qi State or Wei State or Jiang State, the frail and elegant little man, because he couldn't think about it for a while, stumbled and fell into the moat, is obviously more convincing.

Sui Heng still didn't look at the corpse, but he sat alone on the roof of Meiyuan, from dawn to dusk, and then to dawn the next day, he wiped his knife all day.

Xu Qiao has followed Sui Heng since he was in the Ninth Camp, and is very familiar with Sui Heng's temperament. Sui Heng has a kind of calmness and rationality that ordinary people don't have. The more important and critical the situation is, the more silent he is, and he likes to immerse himself in his own world, weigh and think. Xu Qiao understood that maybe Sui Heng had already accepted a certain fact in his heart, but he just didn't want to admit it.

But in Xu Qiao's view, this is also a good thing.

Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain. Instead of holding an unrealistic fantasy and living in disappointment and self-deception again and again, it is better to recognize the facts as soon as possible and let go of the past.

A proud son of heaven like Sui Heng and the prince of a country should not be mistaken for love.

Sui Heng is a lone wolf born from ashes on the battlefield.

For wild wolves in the jungle, natural enemies are not terrible. Losing natural enemies and losing fighting spirit are the most dangerous.

Xu Qiao was even a little fortunate that there was a Jiang Country, a Jiang Rongyu, who could inspire Sui Heng's fighting spirit.

Recently, Sui Heng's behavior has vaguely recovered the sharp and aggressive energy that he had when he first established the Qinglang Camp. Neither the courtiers nor the generals under his command dared to provoke him.

Xu Qiao dare not say whether it is good or bad for Sui Heng at the current stage, but at least it is better than Wei Wei indulging in old love.

So when he heard that Sui Heng wanted to snap up the antlers from Jiang Yun at double the price, Xu Qiao didn't object, but arranged someone to carry it out.

The news naturally spread to Muyunguan.

Jiang Yun just finished drinking the soup and was sitting on the couch reading a book.

Hearing Fan Zhou's report, he raised the corner of his mouth imperceptibly, and then said: "We also doubled it to four hundred gold.

Jiang Yun took out the mechanism bird from his sleeve again and fiddled with it twice.

Ever since I started taking deer antler soup, the little thing in my stomach has resumed its previous activity. Whenever it hears the sound of the organ bird, it will jump out joyfully to respond.

Jiang Yun has taken pleasure in this recently.

In just half a month, because the two princes of Jiangbei and Jiangnan raised prices across the river to compete for Yunguo antlers, the price of Yunguo white elk directly increased from the original ten gold horns to one thousand gold horns, and the price doubled a hundred times.

Yunguo white elk quickly became famous, and even derived many magical legends. Some say that Yunguo antlers are a godsend, which has the effect of immortality and are more precious than elixir. This has attracted two princes to compete for it. All of a sudden, no matter the nobles in Jiangnan, Jiangbei, or ordinary people, they all began to scramble to buy Yunguo antlers. Ordinary people who couldn't afford antlers sneaked into Yunguo to steal deer, or even joined the deer hunting team.