95

The guards in the camp were alarmed.

Several people came over with fire sticks and shouted, "Who is here?"

Sui Heng held the bowl, stood up with a gloomy face, his eyes seemed to kill: "It's Gu."

The guards and soldiers on duty at night were frightened and hurriedly knelt down to salute. At the same time, they wondered why His Royal Highness the Crown Prince came to the sheepfold in the middle of the night.

"Huh~" Outside the fence, Xiaotuanzi sighed in disappointment.

Only then did the guard realize that there was a beautiful little Yuxue doll standing outside the sheepfold, and when he looked at the bowl in the hands of His Royal Highness, he immediately understood what was going on, and asked cautiously, "Your Highness... are you here to get the goat's milk?"

Sui Heng held back his temper: "Come here and show Gu, you can't squeeze out."

The guard did not dare to disobey, and hurriedly brought in two soldiers who were usually in charge of milking, and said in awe and fear: "Your Highness, forgive me, the ewes in the camp have been frightened for the past two days, and the milk production is indeed a little low, and many of them are directly incapacitated. If you are willing to breastfeed, the last general is also thinking of a way."

The two soldiers caught a few ewes and comforted them patiently before trying to squeeze them, but Sui Heng was standing in the sheepfold like a god of death, and the ewes were already startled. All four legs trembled, and I couldn't even stand firmly, let alone produce milk.

"How? You can't squeeze out?"

Sui Heng asked quietly.

The guard became more and more panic-stricken, and naturally he dared not say that he was frightened by you, His Highness, so he could only bite the bullet and say: "I'm afraid it will take a while to appease, why don't Your Highness go back to the camp and wait? After the milk is expressed, the last general will immediately Send it to His Highness as soon as possible."

Sui Heng didn't have the patience to compete with a group of sheep, so he dropped the bowl and left with the little dumpling outside.

On the way back, I saw Xiaotuanzi looking at him with tears in his eyes.

Sui Heng frowned: "Gu didn't despise you for trouble, but you still despise Gu?"

Xiaotuanzi groaned and turned his head away, not long after, Sui Heng felt a warm current flow down his arm.

Sui Heng's face darkened, and he lifted the little thing away, only to see that the robe on his arm was wet in a large area, and there was an unspeakable smell.

Sui Heng directly sent Jiang Nuo back to Emperor Sui's camp. Seeing that his grandson hadn't had fresh goat milk, Emperor Sui was very dissatisfied and said, "Why are you going?"

"Milk."

Po" ": 100 million

Emperor Sui couldn't help but said to Wei Yan: "This bastard doesn't look like a father at all!"

Emperor Sui looked at the teary-eyed little guy, feeling very distressed, and hurriedly stroked the little guy's back to comfort him: "Nuo Nuo, be good, Grandpa Huang will tell you a story, okay?"

Jiang Yun was sitting on the couch, and Meng Hui changed the plaster on his arm.

Standing outside the curtain, Fan Zhou said worriedly: "I heard that the King of Chu is still kneeling outside the palace where His Majesty lives, crying and pleading guilty. His Majesty neither paid attention to it nor sent someone to drive away the King of Chu. I am really worried."