73

Thirty bowls of burning knives were arranged in three rows on the deck.

The strong alcohol smell mixed with the river wind billowed and spread in the air.

Fan Zhou, Yun Huai and others wanted to speak, but Jiang Yun raised his hand to stop them.

Jiang Yun put down the wine jar in his arms, stretched out his sleeves and stood up, the jade belt was in the wind, and the wide golden sleeves fluttered in the wind.

From all directions, all eyes were focused on this place. On the opposite boat, Sui Heng tapped on the railing with his fingers, waiting for Jiang Yun's reply.

"Tell him that Gu can compete with him, but this item is not included in the agreement. If he wants to compete with Gu, he must increase the bargaining chip."

Jiang Yun opened his mouth and asked the soldiers to pass on the message.

Fan Zhouyun was shocked: "Your Highness!"

Thirty bowls of burning knives, even a strong general like Yun Huai may not be able to bear it, is Your Highness crazy!

Jiang Yun's black eyes were as calm as water jade, quietly gazing at the mighty flowing river, and said: "Send a message."

The prince's voice was not high, but he exuded an irreversible majesty. The soldier next to him saluted respectfully, and immediately strode forward, standing on the bow of the boat and shouting a message to the opposite side.

"Add chips?!.

Everyone was in an uproar, even Sui Heng was slightly surprised.

He thought that thirty bowls of burning knives and the smell of alcohol would make the hypocrite's legs weak, but he didn't expect that the other party would continue to pounce and act like a demon.

"Gu is adding to him if he has no chips, go ask, what does he want?"

Sui Heng spoke lazily.

The soldiers should be, and they also strode to the bow of the ship and questioned the opposite side.

Jiang Yunye was already standing behind the railing, Su Bai's fingers lightly stroked the surface of the wooden railing, and said: "If Gu can win two games in a row, within two years, the Sui army will not be allowed to cross the Yellow River and invade an inch of Jiang Country's land."

Fan Zhou and other counselors and a group of generals all showed surprise. They didn't expect Jiang Yun to propose such a condition.

Two years, what a precious time.

If Jiang Kingdom can really get two years to recuperate, there are too many things that can be done, the treasury can be richer, the soldiers and horses can be stronger, the problems of Yun and Luo can be completely solved, and the reclamation order of Muyunguan may have a chance to be implemented. There might be a chance for Jiang Guo's navy to be built... In just a moment, more than a dozen problems to be solved passed through Fan Zhou's mind.

Even the little soldier who was in charge of delivering the message was slightly stunned, and then sent the prince's reply to the other side with a sonorous momentum.

There was another uproar on the opposite boat.

Sui Heng finally restrained his cynicism, and a sharp and cold look flashed across his eyes. @无限好文 is in Jinjiang Literature City

Standing behind Xu Qiao, Chen Qi, and other counselors and generals also frowned.

Now that Jiangjiang is suffering from internal and external troubles, it is the time to be out of breath. When the Yellow River freezes this winter, it will be the best time to go straight to Jiangguo. If he was given two years to catch his breath and recover, His Highness would not be able to send troops south the next winter at the earliest.