59

Real person Yuheng changed color slightly.

Quickly lowered her head, covering the strange look in her eyes: "The villain doesn't understand, what does your Highness mean?"

Sui Heng said directly: "Cut off one of his hands." "

The soldier next to him responded with a loud voice, and with a bang, he pulled out the long knife at his waist, dragged the real Yuheng and walked out.

When did the real Yuheng see such a scene, he was frightened out of his wits and shouted: "The villain said, the villain said, please spare your life, Your Highness!"

Sui Heng raised his hand.

The soldier let go of him, and real Yuheng immediately crawled to Sui Heng's feet, his trousers were half wet, and he was shaking like a sieve, and said in a trembling voice: "Someone gave the villain a large sum of gold, and let the villain People say that, the villain really didn't deliberately deceive His Majesty, deceive His Majesty. "

Sui Heng asked: "Who is it?"

"The villain doesn't know it either." "

Master Yuheng stammered and described the other party's characteristics.

Finally said: "By the way, the villain remembers that there is a very big mole on the back of his ear."

" moles"

Xu Qiao quickly searched around in his mind, and then said: "Could it be..."

Sui Heng raised his hand, did not let him continue talking, and ordered the soldiers to take him down and imprison him first.

Xu Qiao was a little worried.

Because according to the Taoist priest's description, the person who manipulated the auspicious stone was probably an official of the Ministry of Rites who was attached to the Yan family, named Liu Ziqian. After the Spring Banquet, Yan Bing claimed that he was ill and would not go to court. From top to bottom, the Yan family showed a rare low-key, for no reason, why did they invent a so-called auspicious stone, just to win His Majesty's favor?

That being the case, why didn't the official of the Ministry of Rites report the matter directly to the court, but to spread it through the mouth of a Taoist priest? Xu Qiao began to worry about another, more terrifying possibility.

But he couldn't believe that the Yan family had such courage.

Xu Qiao tentatively said: "Maybe we will try to catch that Liu Ziqian"

Sui Heng sneered: "They are inviting orphans into the urn. If Gu Ruo scares the snake so quickly, it will be a waste of all their hard work."

Xu Qiao nodded.

Liu Ziqian was an official ordered by the imperial court, and without conclusive evidence, it was really inappropriate to arrest him just based on a Taoist priest's words. Moreover, His Majesty is currently enjoying the "auspiciousness" of Longyan, if His Majesty stands up at this time and says that the auspicious stone was deliberately forged, and the heavens did not actually send any auspiciousness, it may cause His Majesty's displeasure.

This hand is really too dark.

The other party's thoughts were so meticulous that he could even figure out the matter that His Majesty would send His Highness to Lishan Mountain to transport rocks, which is really terrifying.

The matter of transporting the stone is of great importance. If something goes wrong, His Highness, the escort officer, will bear the brunt of it and cannot escape the blame.

Xu Qiao hadn't had such an ominous premonition in his heart for a long time.

Sui Heng knocked on the case with his fingers, his eyebrows were extremely calm, and after a while, he said: "I want a detailed topographic map and defense map of Lishan Mountain, the more detailed the better." With Wangyue Peak as the center, the mountains, rivers, mountain roads, and garrison distribution within a radius of ten miles must be drawn in detail. "