33

"Your Highness."

Everyone in the hall hurriedly saluted him.

Sui Heng sat down freely. In the morning, he was busy inspecting the arena of tomorrow's martial arts competition, and he didn't pay attention to the situation of the literary test. Chen Qi was on the left and right to guard him, so there would be no big trouble.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he came back, he heard Xiaoyaozi complaining loudly.

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Could it be that the Taoist priest didn't win the championship?"

This question is asked.

Xiaoyaozi blushed immediately.

"Poverty... this subordinate could have won."

Xiaoyaozi had to defend himself a few words.

He briefly recounted the situation of the Yi test in the morning, and the others passed by, emphasizing how Jiang Yun teased and humiliated him schemingly, so that he stumbled and lost his leader.

Finally, he said angrily: "I don't know where this Chu Yan came from. Kong has a good appearance, but he is actually extremely cunning and vicious. He is clearly proficient in chess. In order to disturb his subordinates, he deliberately played blindly at the beginning. One pass, let the subordinates mistakenly think that he doesn't understand! He is still aggressive, doesn't talk about martial arts, and even in the final victory, he still forces the subordinates to surrender to him and humiliate the subordinates in public. The subordinates can play against such a person Shame!"

Chen Qi frowned, and secretly winked at him several times, telling him to shut up.

However, Xiaoyaozi was so angry that he didn't receive Chen Qi's hint at all. He wanted to tell all the shame and humiliation he suffered today, and let Sui Heng decide for him. It would be best to punish that Chu Yan severely!

He continued to be excited: "Such a person is not worthy of appearing at the spring banquet at all. This subordinate thinks that His Highness should order someone to expel him and disqualify him from the competition!"

After Xiaoyaozi finished speaking angrily, he found that the hall was extremely quiet. Chen Qi, Xu Qiao, and the other two generals of the Qinglang Camp who came back with Sui Heng all looked at him silently with strange eyes.

Xiaoyaozi was puzzled.

Why don't these people sympathize with him at all.

At this time, a sneer suddenly sounded from above.

"Military Master, the person you are looking for is not only bad in skills, but also not good in character."

Chen Qi knelt down and pleaded guilty.

"I know I was wrong."

Xiaoyaozi raised his head in bewilderment, and met Sui Heng's sharp and flamboyant eyes, which were cold and cold even though he was smiling. He didn't understand what he had done wrong, but under the pressure of the other party's eyes, he couldn't control himself. Zhi's knees softened and he knelt down on the ground.

Sui Heng glanced at the musician who was standing silently in the corner like an air man.

"So, in today's literary test, the military division failed to get a single leader?"

Sweat dripped from Chen Qi's back.

He couldn't tell the truth about this matter, so he could only say in shame: "Your Highness has entrusted you."

There was a silence in the hall.

Chen Qi said again: "Today's five literary competitions, three of which are music, chess, calligraphy and painting, were all won by the young master of Chu Yan next to His Highness."