91

According to the agreed rules, the two sides can use 200 soldiers in each round, and then add the same number of soldiers into the battle in turn. After three rounds, no more recruits can be added, and they can only be surrounded and killed in the battle.

With the sound of the drum, the armored soldiers in black took the lead in entering the formation, forming a long formation like a snake walking with lightning speed. From a distance, it looked like a giant black python crawling on the huge chessboard, waiting for the opportunity, dormant and moving.

"It's a long snake array!"

"But it's not the same as the normal long snake formation, look at the position of the eyes of the formation!"

The celebrities and the princes and ministers of the country who watched the battle have started discussing it one after another.

-The Long Snake Formation is one of the most commonly used formations in marching and fighting. It looks simple, but in fact it is infinitely changeable. It is the most suitable formation for encircling and strangling the enemy. It also coincides with the way of chess. It's just right.

Jiang Yun looked at the opposite high platform across the tower, and naturally saw Sui Heng's movements. After a little proof, he turned around, took the drumsticks from Yun Huai, and also struck the huge battle drum erected on Mu Yunguan .

The drums of war thundered, resounding through the sky.

The young prince's green shirt fluttered and his jade belt fluttered, standing on the majestic city wall, beating drums loudly, forming a very strong contrast with the elegant aura of his body.

The armored soldiers in white moved when they heard the sound, and their robes were like snow, they also thrust into the formation forcefully, and quickly lined up, forming the shape of a long snake, lined up, two hundred armored soldiers in white instantly turned into a giant snow-white python.

Two giant pythons, one white and one black, hovered at the two ends of the chessboard. The heads of the snakes faced each other across the air, as if they were about to fly into the air in the next moment. Competing is like winning the world. @无限好文 is in Jinjiang Literature City

"Wonderful! Wonderful!"

"Double Dragons Fighting for the Front, Two Long Snakes, how will we go about the next duel."

When the sound of the drum fell, Sui Heng smiled, ignoring the military doctor rushing over with the medicine box, and waved the drumstick again, beating the war drum, his eyebrows and eyes were deep and sharp, like stars in the sky.

Another two hundred black-armored soldiers entered the battle with silver shields, and two wings grew out of the giant python's pitch-black body. Because the shields held by these soldiers were coated with special silver material, the silver wings reflected a dazzling and dazzling light under the sun, which made people feel ashamed. In an instant, the giant python turned into the brave and fierce Yinglong beast in ancient legends.

As soon as the drum fell, even the air seemed to be boiling and agitated. His sweat-stained hair and red forehead were entangled, dancing and flying under the bright winter sun. The youthful vigor was unparalleled in the world.

"Your Highness."

The military doctor looked at the black iron arrow stuck in his arm and the blood-stained clothes, his face was as white as paper with fright.

Sui Heng said, "Back off."

Sui Heng had always been a one-size-fits-all existence in the Qinglang Camp, so the military doctor naturally didn't dare to disobey his will, so he could only stand back, respectfully stand aside, and look at Xu Qiao with his eyes.