90

Jiang Yun raised his head, looked at the person in front of him, and walked towards him recklessly just like that spring day. He has the most vigorous body in the world and a love that is as vigorous as the morning sun.

Meeting him was the luckiest thing in his life.

Sui Heng said: "I'm so stupefied, catch it."

Jiang Yun's eyes fell on that flower, a small one, with a more intense color than the Jisang flower, after a while, the corner of his mouth slightly raised, and said: "Thank you, Sui Xiaogou, but this flower, I can't take it."

Everyone in Jiang Country was taken aback.

Fan Zhou even suspected that he had misheard. What did His Highness call the Prince of Sui just now?

Sui what?

Jiang Yun stretched his sleeves and got up, his dark eyes were bright and lustrous, looking at Sui Heng, he said: "Sui Xiaogou, let's compete in an upright manner, don't let anyone else, let the world have nothing to say."

A moment later, the generals of the two countries lined up on both sides and sat in a tent that was set up temporarily.

Jimo Qingyu was invited over.

overcultivation

He looked a little surprised, looking at the young prince in a green shirt, as gentle as jade, standing in the tent, as if he saw the young child standing in front of the gate of the prime minister's mansion in the rain on that rainy night in spring last year.

He has always admired this child very much.

After knowing his true identity now, that appreciation has not weakened in the slightest, but he feels a little pity.

It is not so easy to be a prince of a country, the weight of the country and the common people is too heavy, such a child who is as clear as beautiful jade should indulge in the mountains and rivers and concentrate on learning.

However, it is really a blessing for the people in the south of the Yangtze River to have such a crown prince in the country of Jiang, so Emperor Jiang has done a good deed.

Jimo Qingyu's gaze then fell on Sui Heng who was standing on the other side with folded arms.

Sui Heng was still playing with the red flower in his hand, his brows were flamboyant and sharp, but his eyes were cold and gloomy, showing no expression.

This is a man with a strong body and bones, suitable for expanding the frontier and expanding the territory, and displaying great achievements in this troubled world. Unfortunately, he has a dog temper.

Jimo Qingyu turned his eyes away, his eyes still fell on Jiang Yun.

"I don't know how to solve this chess game?"

Jiang Yun tilted his head and glanced at Sui Heng.

"Aren't you going to talk to Zuo Xiang about our views?"

Sui Heng replied coldly: "That's your Rong and Your Highness's opinion, not an isolated opinion."

From his point of view, he would have snatched people back to the camp long ago.

Jiang Yun said to himself: "The meaning of a chess formation is to imitate a chessboard and arrange troops. Soldiers on both sides can distinguish black and white pieces according to the color of their armor, and use the sound of drums as a sign to change the formation. In the end, one side can surround the other side." wins."

"A 300,000 army can't spend half a month here empty-handed, but as the prince of the Jiang Kingdom, it's impossible for me to sacrifice Muyun Pass on my own initiative and ignore the hundreds of thousands of people in the south of the Yangtze River. Therefore, I just want to play chess at Muyun Pass , each side sends 600 soldiers to join the battle, and battles are used to determine the winner or loser. All counselors and generals on both sides can offer their opinions and suggestions, and the final decision on whether to adopt them or not is up to the commander-in-chief."