40

"I dont go!"

Fan Qi was wrapped with gauze around her head, she broke away from Shi Fang, and squatted in the corner of the wall in a suffocated manner.

Aunt Fan waved her broom and pulled it over, scolding: "If you don't go, you have to go, if you don't go, don't enter this house today, and don't recognize me as an old lady!"

Fan Qi jumped up, clutching his butt aggrievedly, and complained: "Mother, you don't even know how nasty that little vixen is, let me beg him, you might as well just kill me!"

"What little vixen, you just have a stinky mouth! I see that everyone in the mansion respects the young master very much, serving him as if he were his master, but you don't know how to flatter him. The ready-made living Bodhisattva is blind and blind in front of you. You deserve to be beaten and bullied. How did I give birth to such a useless idiot like you!"

Tears welled up in Aunt Fan's eyes.

Fan Qi was most afraid of his mother crying. Their family was poor, and it was all because of his mother's hard work when she was young, which brought him and his two younger sisters up. Because of working under the lamp for a long time, she also broke her eyes. He followed His Highness, earned some military merits, bought a house, and the family's life became better. Now that the two younger sisters are still young, the whole family is supported by him, the elder brother.

Fan Qi muffled: "Okay, mother, don't cry, I'll just go."

"really?"

"really."

Fan Qi said it should sound good, thinking in his heart, it's really strange, he will hide in the barracks when he goes out later.

Aunt Fan believed it, and immediately prepared a large basket of eggs happily, and asked Fan Qi to go to another hospital. Although Aunt Fan couldn't see it, but from Jiang Yun's words and deeds, she was sure that he was a little son with a kind heart and a kind heart.

She has not read many books, but she is a courageous and courageous woman. Although she knew that His Royal Highness threw her son to that kind of place where people can't spit out their bones, it was for the sake of experience, but her son is too stupid to be an expert. Call, sooner or later will be tossed to death by those honorable children. His Royal Highness has endless soldiers, but she only has this one son, so she can't afford to gamble.

Aunt Fan firmly believed in the so-called "nobility" among the people. She asked Shifang about Jiang Yun's age, and felt that from the perspective of zodiac signs, that fairy-like young master was her son's nobleman!

Fan Qi carried the eggs and went out with Shi Fang.

The Fan family's house was bought with the help of Sui Heng. It is located in the east of the city, but Meiyuan is not far from the palace city, in the most central and most prosperous area. From Fan's house to Meiyuan, it takes seven turns and eight turns, a lot of walking.

When Fan Qi came to a fork in the road, he said to Shi Fang, "Let's go."

Shi Fang glanced at the egg in his hand: "Brother Fan is not going to another hospital?"

"No!"

Fan Qi put the basket on the ground, and snorted, "I've already been mad at you enough, but now I want to be mad at that little vixen, I'll just die of humiliation."

Shi Fang shook his head helplessly: "Brother Fan, you really agreed. If there is a way to heaven, you don't go, but if there is no way to hell, you just want to go."

Fan Qi didn't understand.

"What good did that little vixen do to you? You talk to him like that!"

Shifang spread his hands: "It's not that I'm talking to Mr. Xiaolang, but Brother Fan, you... are really lacking in understanding."