13

Yan Qi, the number one essayist in Jiangbei?

"Are you scared?"

Seeing that Jiang Yun was silent, Fan Qi became more and more proud.

He snorted, "Mr. Yan Qi was able to write poems at the age of three, and was able to write at the age of six. He is a well-known child prodigy. At the age of thirteen, he has become famous all over the world. He can write good articles. He and our Highness are childhood sweethearts and grew up together."

"You who came in halfway, how can you compare?"

"Your Highness doesn't say anything, but we all know that in the future, the position of princess and concubine must be reserved for Mr. Yan Qi. Otherwise, His Highness wouldn't have been without a wife or concubine for so many years."

Jiang Yun then asked: "Then why didn't you get married before and have to wait until now?"

"this……"

Fan Qiyi was also questioned for a while.

He said: "Anyway, as long as you know it, don't ask if you shouldn't ask."

"oh."

Jiang Yun then asked: "In this case, for the happiness of your Highness, are you willing to let me go?"

"when--"

Fan Qi shut her mouth abruptly.

Think, he is naturally willing.

But His Highness is fresh and hot right now, if he really lets people go, he might lose his head.

Immediately, he realized something, and stared at Jiang Yun vigilantly: "Don't you try to set a trap for me and lure me into making mistakes, you... It's one thing whether His Highness likes you or not, but now that you are His Highness's person, you should be honest and serve His Highness well."

"When His Highness despises you, you, you can go before it's too late!"

Jiang Yun nodded his head in a good manner.

"That's true. After all, I'm not from the Sui Kingdom. Your Highness is only greedy for novelty, and you will soon dislike me."

Fan Qi: "You still have some self-knowledge."

Jiang Yun: "I'm from the southern country, I'm afraid I will end up with that Jiang country counselor in the future, and be chopped down by your highness."

"..."

Fan Qi couldn't help rectifying His Highness's name: "That's not the case, your temper is fine, as long as you don't learn from that turtle grandson who scolds others, His Highness shouldn't be too cruel to you. Jiang Guo's turtle grandson is really not a thing. Even His Highness's ancestors dared to scold him. If His Highness hadn't issued a strict order to spare his life, I would have to pull out the root of his tongue and roast it to relieve his anger!"

Jiang Yun nodded and reminded: "It's time to go."

"Of course I know, you don't need to remind me."

Fan Qi was tall and burly, with a ferocious spirit, and the people of Chen Gonggong trembled and avoided walking when they saw him.

Glancing back secretly, he saw Jiang Yun walking with his hands behind his back, as if walking in a garden, he couldn't help frowning, this little vixen is really brave enough, and he is not afraid of him at all. It's no wonder that even His Royal Highness has been enlightened!

Jiang Yun looked at the palace walls and buildings on both sides, carefully observed the layout and structure of King Chen's palace, and by the way, followed Fan Qi to a palace gate.