61

Everyone's breathing was stagnant.

Sui Heng finished listening with a blank expression, and didn't speak for a long time.

His thoughts and sanity seemed to be completely disturbed by an invisible hand.

He wondered blankly, why didn't he know that he got up early in the morning to buy white sugar cakes, and when he went to pick him up at Taibai Building yesterday, why didn't he know that he would buy one for him by the way.

He wants to eat white sugar cake, why not he said.

His body is so delicate, he must have walked a long way to reach that shop, it is still so cold, will he suffer from frostbite again?

What a bastard he was for not even noticing.

Sui Heng stood up.

After taking two steps outside, he suddenly turned around and asked, "You just said, where did he go?"

Li Si was taken aback, and tremblingly repeated what he said just now.

Sui Heng didn't know whether he heard it or not, he picked up his steps and continued to walk outside.

When he reached the entrance of the restaurant, Sui Heng suddenly stopped and looked up.

He remembered that not long ago, he was sitting in the elegant room facing the window on the second floor, pretending to drink and talk with people, but in fact he kept looking out, waiting for Xi'an to lead him over as planned.

Finally, he saw him stepping out of the car gracefully and quietly in a green shirt.

He smiled lightly at the corners of his lips, standing in the harmonious spring scenery, which was more dazzling than the spring scenery all over the city.

He couldn't help his heart pounding, looking forward to him going upstairs, looking forward to what kind of expression he would show when he passed the door of the elegant room and saw Ling Xin surrounded by him.

The guards stood at the back, seeing the prince suddenly stop again, looking up at somewhere above as if possessed by a demon, all showed puzzled expressions.

The crown prince was absent from the early court for no reason, and he didn't even say hello. Even the Sui emperor specially sent his internal officials to inquire.

Ji An and Gao Gong didn't dare to tell the inside story, they only vaguely said that His Highness had something important to go out this morning. After going out, Sui Heng didn't come back until the evening.

The two didn't dare to hide it anymore, after discussing for a while, they quietly entered the palace and reported the matter to Queen Yan.

Empress Yan was shocked, and immediately rushed to the other courtyard overnight with Nanny Qin.

Sui Heng returned late at night.

Empress Yan had already waited in a hurry, and hurried out from the main hall, seeing that Sui Heng's face was as usual, his robes were neat, and his ink crown was tied up meticulously, and he was not injured or had any other accidents, she breathed a sigh of relief, and asked, "Did you find it?"

Sui Heng didn't say a word, after a while, he raised his head: "What did the queen mother say?"

Empress Yan: "..."

Empress Yan was angry: "I ask you, did you find anyone?"

Sui Heng showed a strange expression.

"He's fine, why did Gu look for him.