14

The shopkeeper bowed his head tactfully.

Jiang Yun frowned and wanted to take his hand away.

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows and glanced at the shopkeeper standing not far away: "What are you still doing, read it alone, and write it."

The owner is the only one who should be.

Jiang Yun bit her lip, her ears were so red that she was about to bleed, and looked at this person coldly.

Sui Heng scratched his little lover's nose with his fingers, obviously admiring his appearance, rubbed his ears and temples together, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "It just so happens, check it out, is Gu right?"

Jiang Yun wanted to push him away, but he pinched his waist hard.

Sui Heng chuckled: "Gu's hand, isn't it more comfortable than that cold ruler? Gu Ke is reluctant to let other people touch you."

He is tender and full of desire to control, like a wild wolf attacking a city.

The shopkeeper and the two fellows accompanying him wanted to lower their heads to the ground.

Jiang Yun still stared at him coldly.

He wondered if such a seasoned love expert like him has done such a thing to countless people.

Ability... so proficient!

Although their relationship is only physical/physical, he has a mental cleanliness fetish and doesn't like the feeling of being treated like a plaything.

Sui Heng lowered his eyebrows: "Why? Would you rather let other men touch you than measure you alone?"

"..."

It will take another half a day to entangle this topic.

Jiang Yun turned his head and ignored him.

The shopkeeper and the two guys can't wait to turn into air on the spot.

Sui Heng thought it was cute.

Raising eyebrows: "That's because I'm willing to let Gu come."

Jiang Yun simply buried her face in his chest and let him go. When he heard him say the string of numbers in a very proud tone, she was finally overwhelmed with anger and stomped on him hard.

Sui Heng's skin was rough and fleshy, so he didn't feel any pain at all. Instead, he picked him up, hugged him on his shoulders, and said with a smile, "With just such a little effort, I won't be afraid of hurting my feet."

Fan Qi was holding a knife, and stood viciously in front of the carriage, patrolling vigilantly.

My heart is full of deep dissatisfaction with Jiang Yun. In just a few days, the little vixen pestered His Highness to buy clothes. Buy it as soon as you buy it, and if you buy it for so long, it must have cost His Highness a lot of money!

What a prodigal!

Just as he was feeling resentful, he saw Sui Heng coming down from upstairs holding Jiang Yun in his arms.

Fan Qi was dumbfounded.

Sui Heng gave him a cold look: "What are you doing in a daze, drive the door."

Because she had just been "appreciated" with tea, Fan Qi already had a heartfelt fear of driving the door. Hearing Sui Heng's order, he hurried over and opened the car door.

Sui Heng hugged Jiang Yun and bent over to enter.

As soon as he landed, Jiang Yun said, "Put me down."