71

Regarding the insulting letter from the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom, Mu Yunguan was extremely angry.

Others don't know His Highness's character, but they know His Highness very well these days.

After reading the letter, His Royal Highness and all the generals, who were still elegantly dressed in green clothes and stood gently under the huge topographic map of the south of the Yangtze River in the tent, said in unison, "We are willing to fight on behalf of Your Highness!"

Jiang Yun turned around, looked at the crowd with bright eyes, and said: "Everyone is well-intentioned, but this competition is related to the ownership of the Luo Kingdom, and Gu must fight in person to show our Jiang Kingdom's determination to recover Luo. "

The young prince is only eighteen years old, not even the age of the crown, but if he is in command, he will always have a calm demeanor as if a mountain collapses in front of him without changing his face.

Especially those low-level generals.

Although Jiang Yun started to take charge of the military affairs of Muyunguan very early, but most of the time, Fan Zhou, Yun Huai and other confidantes carried out orders on their behalf, and occasionally went to Guanzhong in person to issue important military orders through the curtain. This time, Jiang Yun directly sat in the Guan, and raised his account to discuss matters in the Guan. The wind and rain continued for as long as a month. It was the first time for many generals to see the real face of the prince.

At first they were amazed by the prince's demeanor, but because of the rumors from the outside world, many people only knew that His Highness was virtuous, and they believed the rumors that "the prince was ugly" to be true. It was only when they saw it with their own eyes that they were shocked to find that their prince was not only "ugly". The characters are completely unrelated, and they can be called peerless elegance, and their appearance and bearing are far better than those of noble children and young masters of the same age.

At least since they were young, they had never seen such an elegant and beautiful young man.

The prince looked weak and elegant, and after entering the customs for one month, he used thunderous means and excellent wisdom to clean up the defenses inside and outside the customs, and even directly put Jiang Lang, the king of Chu, who tried to make troubles under the king's order, under house arrest. All the generals sincerely admired him. That's why I was even more angry when I saw the insulting letter.

That martial artist, who himself was the notorious Prince of the Sui Kingdom, dared to call their Highness a stone in a latrine. The king humiliated his ministers to death, how could they just watch His Highness suffer such great humiliation.

However, Fan Zhou and other confidants and some high-ranking generals knew something inside.

Last year, the Sui army wanted to detour Jiang Guo, seize the southwest moat of the Yellow River, and open the Jiangnan portal, but His Royal Highness saw through the plot. During the fierce battle, the Crown Prince of the Sui Kingdom was shot in the arm and was unable to draw his bow for a whole month. He regarded this as a great disgrace and hated His Highness for it.

The outsiders thought that the arrow was shot by His Highness's counselors, but they knew that the arrow was shot by His Highness himself. The Prince of Sui's meeting on the river was obviously to avenge last year's death.

Yun Huai just came back from the frontline patrol and heard some news from Jiangbei. He said worriedly: "I heard that the crown prince of the Sui Dynasty just died of a concubine. His temperament was uncertain, and he often did some cruel things to vent his inner anger. Well, in fact, they set up a conspiracy trap to murder His Highness. I hope His Highness think twice about the competition."