7

The Prince Jiang and the Prince Sui fell off a cliff at the same time and disappeared. This plot was even more bizarre than the script, and brought the war between the two countries, which was on the verge of breaking out, to a standstill.

Both sides are busy looking for someone.

The situation in Jiang Country is complicated, only Fan Zhou and a few spies from Flying Eagle Pavilion are secretly looking for it.

The Sui State directly mobilized a large number of soldiers and horses to search the mountains.

However, for three full days, except for Fan Qi and his men who found Sui Heng's war horse and saber on a collapsed mountain peak, they found nothing.

Fan Qi has followed Sui Heng all the year round, knowing that Sui Heng loves horses like his life, he can't imagine what kind of crisis he has encountered, forcing His Highness to abandon his beloved horse and sword!

"Your Highness should be safe, most likely trapped somewhere, unable to get out, and it is inconvenient to pass on news to us."

Chen Qi made a sharp judgment.

The reason is simple. The Sui army searched the mountain for three days. Although no one was found, the body was also not found.

Although the landslide three days ago was severe, it shouldn't be able to trap Sui Heng, who is a master of martial arts.

Most likely, Sui Heng was engulfed by the mountain torrent and fell to a certain deep cliff. The mountains in this area of Chen State are notoriously dangerous, and there are still many hidden and deep cliffs that soldiers cannot reach.

As an old man in Qinglangying, Xu Qiao also agreed with Chen Qi.

"Your Highness has fought in the South and the North in these years, and has encountered more dangerous situations than this. In the end, all dangers turned into good fortune. No matter how dangerous the valleys of the Chen Kingdom are, can they be more dangerous than the snow-capped mountains in the north? Since Your Highness can't contact us, we will send out the signal as much as possible and try to contact His Highness."

Compared with the self-confidence of Sui State, Jiang State was more desperate.

Because their crown prince is weak and sick, and does not know martial arts, it is impossible to withstand the impact of the mountain torrent. Fan Zhou searched for three days but found nothing, and he was already desperate.

The life and death of His Highness is unknown, and it is very likely that he has already died. How will he explain to the monarch and the people.

Without His Royal Highness sitting in command, the six countries in the south of the Yangtze River may immediately become a mess. It is only a matter of time before the Sui army crosses the Yellow River and takes Muyun Pass.

What's more troublesome is that due to the surprise attack of the Sui army at Liushangyan, the other five countries are already showing a tendency to defect, and the Jiang country will soon fall into a situation of isolation and helplessness.

"Mr. Fan, there is a letter from Jiangdu."

Dressed as a secret agent, the general Yun Huai, who accompanied Fan Zhou to find someone, walked over holding a special-shaped paint tube.

That is the secret letter box for Flying Eagle Pavilion.

Fan Zhou hurriedly took it, took it apart and looked at it, the color changed slightly.

Yun Huai asked, "What happened?"

Fan Zhou squeezed the letter tightly: "The monarch has sent the King of Chu to take over the Jiangbei Camp."