82

Although the situation was urgent, but Jiang Yun didn't care about it, he became chaotic and lost his mind.

First of all, he was thinking about who was behind the scenes in the kidnapping of Jiang Guo's little grandson. According to Jiang Lang's confession, the other party claimed that he was sent by the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom.

But would Sui Heng really kidnap an ignorant child and use such low-level means to win the war? He understood Sui Heng. Sui Heng had his own pride and self-esteem when leading troops in battle. Now that the real war has not yet begun, will Sui Heng use this method?

If it wasn't for Sui Heng, who would have the guts to do such a thing behind Sui Heng's back when the two armies were fighting with military orders like mountains.

Jiang Yun thought of Chen Qi again.

Chen Qi was able to kidnap Meng Hui's wife and children and threaten Meng Hui in the past, but today he searched for two full days and found nothing.

This put him in a dilemma. The time had not come yet. If he told Sui Heng the baby's true identity immediately, he was not sure how Sui Heng would react, because it was a taboo in the army to act without the commander in chief. However, if the truth is not explained, it is not a long-term solution to let the little baby stay in Sui Heng's tent.

Two days have passed, and Jiang Guo must have been looking for the whereabouts of the little emperor's grandson. The next step is to suspect the Sui army. If Jiang Rongyu was allowed to take the first step and come to the Sui army to question him, he would be more passive. He only hoped that the idiot Jiang Lang, king of Chu, would be smarter and keep his mouth shut.

Chen Qi suppressed his anxious heart and asked, "What's happening over there, Your Highness?"

The confidant said in a low voice, "I heard that His Highness sent his personal guard Shifang and General Xu to find out who lost the baby. After thinking about it, I don't want to keep that little thing in the tent for too long."

Chen Qi closed his eyes and thought for a moment, then called his confidant to give him instructions.

The confidant should be, saying, "This subordinate will do it now."

Shi Fang and Xu Qiao inquired around, but they didn't find out that any family had lost a child. The Sui Army's garrison moved to the Beacon Tower, and there were no civilians living nearby. The identity of this child who appeared out of thin air became a mystery.

On the contrary, the generals in the army heard that His Highness had picked up a beautiful little doll, and they all came to watch the fun.

"it's beautiful."

"So cute."

"I really want to rub it."

"Get your rough hands away, didn't you see the little guy staring at you?"

A group of powerful generals formed a circle, looking at the little doll sitting cross-legged on the desk like a rare treasure.

Jiang Nuo looked at them blankly.

"Ah, it's so cute."

"My son, if only he was as beautiful as him."

"Little guy, call him uncle."

Jiang Nuo looked away indifferently.

Everyone was amused, "The little guy has a really big temper."

As soon as Sui Heng came in, Jiang Nuo immediately climbed down from the desk, hugged Sui Heng's leg, vomited, and shed tears of grievance.