42

In the gazebo, the three of them sat facing each other, and the atmosphere was a little strangely silent.

Ji An tremblingly waited on the side, looking at the two uninvited guests, especially Mr. Zuo Xiang, who was serious and hostile to the visitors, with a straight face.

Jiang Yun got up and personally poured a cup of tea for them each.

Luo Fengjun has a straight-forward temperament, and he took the lead to break the silence, looking at Jiang Yun and saying, "I want you to play "Phoenix Qiuhuang" again."

Jiang Yun's hand holding the teapot lightly paused, and after putting it down, he smiled slightly and said, "It's not because I didn't show Luo Shizi face, but because I injured my finger yesterday, and I haven't been able to play any music recently."

These words are inexplicably familiar.

But Luo Fengjun is usually obsessed with music and rarely cares about external things, so he can't remember where he heard it.

Luo Fengjun just glanced at Jiang Yun's hand subconsciously. It was as clear as jade, slender and beautiful, and no scars could be seen on the surface, but hand injuries may not all show on the surface, such as joint problems.

Luo Fengjun was not sure whether Jiang Yun was deliberately dodging or was really injured, so he said: "Like you and me who practice music, hand injuries are common. If you neglect to practice because of a little injury, wouldn't it be too bad?" Are you too lazy to be squeamish?"

This made Ji An feel a little uncomfortable.

I think Luo Shizi is a little crazy.

Jiang Yun's eyes were calm, and he was about to speak, when Jimo Qingyu coughed suddenly.

After sitting with a straight face for nearly a moment, the left minister said: "Luo Shizi's words are wrong. Diligence is precious, but you must do what you can. Knowing that your hands are hurt, but you don't know how to love yourself, you force yourself to pluck the strings." What are you going to do for fun, do you want to use up the bullet?"

Ji An looked at Jimo Qingyu in surprise.

Luo Fengjun said proudly: "If you don't endure hardships, how can you be a master of others? If you want to achieve something in the way of music, you have to endure hardships that ordinary people can't bear."

Jiang Yun could only say gently: "Luo Shizi may have misunderstood. I play the piano and play music. I just have nothing to do and play casually. I don't have the ideal of becoming a music master, and I don't want to achieve anything in music."

Luo Fengjun frowned, and immediately looked at Jiang Yun with a look of hatred.

Casually playing around, he could play the world-renowned songs like "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" at will, and he almost suspected that the other party was showing off. But Jiang Yun has an unparalleled calm and elegant temperament, and he doesn't seem to be a combative person.

"Today, Luo Shizi will be disappointed."

Jiang Yun said again.

The other party obviously refused to play, and he couldn't force it in front of other guests. Luo Fengjun simply couldn't understand, how could there be such... people who don't know how to make progress in the world. If he can learn "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix", he must bathe and burn incense, find an elegant place, and play it for three days and three nights before he can enjoy himself.

"I will come again."

Luo Fengjun picked up Qin, left a cold sentence, and left with his servants.

The atmosphere in the gazebo was more serious and quiet.