47

When the arrowhead suddenly turned towards Tian Meng, before the audience could react, the sharp arrow was already like a starburst, wrapped in the ear-piercing wind, and pierced through the air. Tian Meng immediately clutched his broken palm and let out a miserable cry, and fell to his knees in pain.

"Lone missed."

Sui Heng wrote lightly.

Everyone could see that Sui Heng did it on purpose, but no one dared to say anything, even the left minister Jimo Qingyu, who was not used to Sui Heng's "atrocities", rarely remained silent.

Emperor Sui frowned and had no choice but to reprimand.

Sui Heng threw away his bow, pleaded guilty with a good attitude, expressed his willingness to bear all the medical expenses, and sent the best medical officer in his mansion to treat Tian Meng's injuries.

What else can Tian Yu say, he can only admit this.

He didn't like Tian Meng in the first place, whether Tian Meng lost one hand or both had nothing to do with him. He called Tian Meng over to test Sui Heng's strength, now that the test is over, Tian Meng is useless. Tian Wei even felt that it would be good to use Tian Meng's hand in exchange for Sui Heng to calm down.

The only thing that makes Tian Wei fearful and uneasy is that Sui Heng's strength is stronger and more terrifying than he imagined. One must know that Tian Meng is the number one fierce general in the Qi country, and today he was defeated by Sui Heng one after another, and the defeat was very ugly. And Sui Heng is still the crown prince, I heard that the generals in the Qinglang camp are all fierce and mighty, not inferior to the commander in chief.

Jiang Yun stood silently behind the crowd, with a blue shirt and fine bones, and her black eyes were still as calm as a lake, quietly watching Tian Meng who fell to the ground in embarrassment, holding his broken arm and screaming.

Qi Ziqi was a noble son who was held in the palm of his hand by his elders since he was a child, and he was lovingly raised. He had never seen such a bloody scene, and his face turned pale.

The old man standing behind hurriedly said: "Young Master, if you are afraid, just close your eyes and don't look."

But Qi Ziqi still insisted on watching, because he felt that Tian Meng deserved what he deserved. As early as when he was in Qidu, he didn't like this person. If it wasn't for this person being a general who was valued by the king and his father, he would have applauded him.

The imperial doctor came quickly and bandaged Tian Meng's wound briefly.

Tian Meng gritted his teeth, stared in one direction with blood-red eyes, then took a deep breath, and ordered the palace servants to fetch his severed hand.

The palace man shivered, his face turned pale.

Sui Heng Shi Shiran walked over, looked down at him from a high position, and said coolly: "I have a useless palm, what do you want to do here, burn incense and offer?"

Tian Meng was about to explode immediately.

But Tian Wei scolded him in time. The incident tonight finally came to a satisfactory result for both parties. As the main envoy, Tian Wei really didn't want to cause any more troubles.

Although Tian Meng was arrogant and conceited, and hated Tian Que for sacrificing him to please Sui Heng, but the other party was his immediate boss after all, and he would have to make a living in Qi State in the future, so openly confronting Tian Que would not do him any good.

Tian Meng was quickly helped down by Qi's attendants.

After Tian Yu said a few words on the occasion, he also asked the Emperor Sui to leave, and took the envoys of the State of Qi back to the post house to rest.