68

After hearing this, Concubine Lan Gui's ears were buzzing, she really wanted to go up and slap her son's big ears, she felt that her son's brain must have been kicked by a donkey to come up with such a bad idea.

Zhang'er is now the crown prince's thorn in the flesh, if he falls into the crown prince's hands again, there will be no way out.

Empress Yan saw Concubine Lan Gui's reaction, and couldn't help but rolled her eyes, who would want such an ugly child.

The second prince anxiously waited for Sui Heng's answer.

He is not very old, but he knows how to assess the situation and find a way out for himself better than Concubine Lan Gui.

Even a powerful family like the Yan family who has been around for a hundred years can't beat the crown prince, let alone a mere Lan family, only his mother and concubine can't understand the situation clearly, and they still dream of being turned over by an ignorant child.

Instead of making Zhang'er a thorn in the side of the prince, it is better to take a step back and give Zhang'er to the prince to raise. If he, the elder brother of the prince, is really murderous as rumored, and destined to have no heirs, Zhang'er will be the eldest son of the prince's mansion.

Moreover, although he didn't want to admit it, the second prince had always admired Sui Heng, the prince. If Zhang'er can really follow Sui Heng and be taught by Sui Heng, it must be better than following his father who is incapable of writing and martial arts.

Zhang'er was born strong and strong, so he is still a good material for martial arts. If he can achieve some achievements in the future, win the favor of the prince, and inherit the 300,000 soldiers of the Qinglang Camp, it will be even better, even if he inherits half of it. There is no way out for the second prince's residence.

This is the life-saving method that the second prince came up with after suffering from insomnia for several days, and a lot of his hair was cut off. The more he weighed it, the more the second prince felt that his idea was excellent.

Sui Heng snapped his fingers again, causing Sui Zhang to giggle for a while, then raised his head and asked quietly, "Second brother, is this mocking the lonely concubine for not being able to have children?"

The second prince's expression changed drastically.

He hastily explained: "No, no, no, no, no, I have no such intentions. I just saw that His Highness loves Zhang'er, and thought that it would be great if Zhang'er could relieve His Highness of boredom when His Highness was tired and busy." but……"

Sui Heng was indeed somewhat tolerant towards his ugly nephew.

So when he saw his ugly nephew, he thought of the auspicious egg that had been eaten by his little lover.

Rounding things up, the ugly nephew can be considered to have contributed to his prince's residence.

It's just, just to relieve boredom.

Such an ugly little thing, he sees too much and finds it garish.

"No need."

Seeing that the ugly nephew's little hands were fluttering, and wanted to hold his own fingers and gnaw, Sui Heng pulled his hands up in time, and said: "I don't have that energy."

Sui Heng walked away, and the baby boy in the swaddle let out a loud cry of "wow".

Concubine Lan hurriedly rushed over, snatched her precious grandson from the palace man, and asked, "What's the matter? But what did the crown prince do to the little prince?!"