51

Ji An froze for a moment, opened his mouth, and wanted to say something, but Sui Heng strode into the room with a gloomy face.

Jiang Yun was still very calm and calm, and said to him: "Thank you."

The rooms in the west courtyard have not been tidied up for a long time, Ji An wanted to find a room on the outside, but Jiang Yun said: "The one inside is fine."

That was the room where Gao Gong led Jiang Yun to live when he first came here. Jiang Yun remembered that there were bookshelves for reading.

Ji An felt a little uncomfortable. Although he didn't know why Jiang Yun had offended Sui Heng, but Jiang Yun had a good temper and was elegant, and treated them very well on weekdays. Ji An tried his best to comfort him and said, "Don't worry, my lord. Your Highness is a person who is easy to get into trouble sometimes. After two days, you will be fine. If you need anything, you can just ask the old slave."'''

Jiang Yun actually didn't care.

Moreover, this time is different from the past, the relationship between him and Sui Heng is not an ordinary issue. Rationally speaking, as the crown prince of a country, Sui Heng did not kill him directly, it was already the best of benevolence.

It is about time for their "dew fate" to come to an end.

"Thank you."

Jiang Yun still thanked him very politely.

Together with Gao Gong, Ji An led the palace staff to clean the house, fearing that Jiang Yun would be cold at night, so they prepared hot water and charcoal basins. Gao Gong made another trip in person to fetch Jiang Yun's change of clothes.

After leaving the west courtyard, Ji An couldn't help but said: "It's such a cold day, and it's raining again, what if you get sick from the cold? It's not His Highness who feels sorry and regrets."

Gao Gong told him not to say a few words.

After everyone left, Jiang Yun changed into clean clothes, moved the lamp to the table, still took a book from the shelf, and sat behind the table to read it.

After all, the house hadn't been lived in for a long time. It was okay at first, but after sitting for a while, Jiang Yun felt cold. He didn't want to get sick at this time, so he put down the book, took out a quilt from the bed curtain, unfolded it, wrapped it around his body, and continued to read after sitting down.

Just after reading two lines, there was a sneer in my ear, and a faint sentence: "You are very kind to yourself."

Jiang Yun turned his head, and saw a tall shadow printed on the window. He didn't know when it came, and he didn't know how long he stood there.

Jiang Yun got up and opened the window, and she saw Sui Heng standing outside with a sullen face. His robe was still wet, and he obviously hadn't bathed or changed.

Can't help but wonder, didn't he just enter the house, why did it look like he was drenched in a heavier rain.

Jiang Yun asked: "Why is Your Highness here?"

Sui Heng didn't look at him: "This is Gu's territory, Gu can go wherever he wants, what does it have to do with you.

He turned his head, glanced at the quilt on Jiang Yun, sneered, and left without saying a word.

Jiang Yun was baffled. Seeing that his figure had completely disappeared, he also closed the window and ignored him.

"I will never come again."

Just as Jiang Yun sat down, another sentence came from outside the window.

girl, two two

When Jiang Yun looked up, Sui Heng had disappeared again.