23

There was no sound behind him.

On the contrary, Jiang Yun opened his eyes and was in a daze for a while.

Jiang Yun didn't know when Sui Heng was tossing and falling asleep, but when he woke up the next day, there was no one around him.

It was still early, and Jiang Yun didn't have the habit of being lazy on the bed. He sat by the window and read a book for a while. When the cock crowed outside, he put down the book, got up and opened the door to go out.

The morning sun rushed over, bringing with it the unique coldness of Jiangbei.

The young master is in a green shirt with a jade belt, as thin as a jade, standing in the morning light under a eaves.

Ji An dutifully stood at the bottom of the steps and waited. When he saw Jiang Yun coming out, he immediately went up to meet him, and said with a kind smile, "Your Highness has gone to the court. He said that when the young master wakes up, he will have breakfast first, and then let the old slave lead the young master around."

This is exactly what Jiang Yun wanted.

When he arrives at a strange place, it is a habit he has developed over the years to memorize the layout and terrain first.

Then nodded: "Thank you."

"My lord, you are welcome."

The breakfast is very rich, with four side dishes, one sweet porridge and one salty porridge. There is also a note under the tray.

Ji An hurriedly explained: "That's what His Highness left for the young master."

Jiang Yun was suspicious, wondering what he was doing, picked it up and unfolded it, and saw two lines of small characters written on the back of the paper: Eat on time, or you will be punished at night.

"..."

Although he knew that Ji An and the servants of the other courtyard would not peep, Jiang Yun couldn't help but feel hot in his ears, put away the note and put it in his sleeve.

Ji An served meals himself, and said with a smile: "Your Highness said, lotus seed porridge nourishes the stomach, and chicken soup porridge nourishes the body. Let the young masters drink half a bowl each."

Probably to take care of his small appetite, the bowls used to serve the porridge are very small and delicate. Jiang Yun nodded and tasted it. The lotus seed porridge was sweet but not greasy, and the chicken soup porridge was salty and delicious, both of which were very light.

He took one bite at a time and started eating slowly.

Ji An was fascinated and thought, he had never seen such an elegant young man in the palace for so many years.

After breakfast, Ji An called the four imperial chefs from the other courtyard over.

"His Highness specially ordered before leaving the house to let the cooks in the mansion adjust the menus of the three meals according to the taste of the young master. You can tell them what you like to eat on weekdays."

The four of them saluted respectfully together.

When he was in Jiang Country, Jiang Yun's daily menu was actually porridge and side dishes due to stomach problems, and he seldom dipped in meaty things.

He said, "No need to be so troublesome."

"Just prepare some simple light things for me."

However, with Gao Gong's precedent, how could Ji An dare to neglect.