41

Fan Qi didn't go far after leaving in anger in the morning, and hid in the garden all the time, only sneaking out in the dead of night when no one was around.

Hearing what Jiang Yun said, he suddenly raised his head: "You promised to help me?"

Unexpectedly, Jiang Yun glanced at him and said, "I'm sleepy, let's talk about it tomorrow."

Fan Qi: "..."

Fan Qi suspected that the little vixen was deliberately teasing him again, but he had done such embarrassing things, so he had nothing to be afraid of, so he said, "Tomorrow will be tomorrow."

So early the next morning, when Ji An brought the palace servants to deliver breakfast, he saw a strange scene. The young man was elegant and elegant, and he was already sitting in the gazebo reading a book. seven.

Mr. Xiao Lang tapped the table lightly with his fingers, and Vice General Fan, who has always been grumpy, poured tea and water graciously.

Ji An was astonished, and the other palace people also looked at each other in blank dismay.

In the gazebo, Jiang Yun took a sip of tea slowly, then slowly put down the teacup, Fang raised his head to look at Fan Qi who was already blushing with anxiety, and said, "Deputy General Lao Fan is here."

Fan Qi was impatient: "You mean, what can you do?"

Jiang Yundao: "It's still too early to talk about this. I need to know the composition of all the aristocratic forces in the Nine Camps, the distribution of the camps, the information of the commanders, generals, and officers in the camp, and the relationship between the noble children, especially their families. Relationship."

"In one morning, Vice-General Fan should be able to handle it, right?"

Fan Qi was at a loss.

"What does this have to do with my business?"

Jiang Yun: "With Vice-General Fan's mind, I can't figure it out. I need to know this information before noon. Now it's 4 o'clock, and it will take half an hour for Vice-General Fan to go outside the city, and half an hour for Vice-General Fan to come back. There is not much time left for Vice-General Fan."

Fan Qi left violently and depressed.

He thought, if the little vixen dared to play tricks on him again this time, he would be at odds with the little vixen for the rest of his life.

Ji An put the breakfast on the table in person, and said with a smile, "My lord still has a way to deal with this reckless and impulsive Deputy General Fan."

Jiang Yun picked up a piece of jujube cake, took a small bite, and said nothing.

Helping an enemy lieutenant who is not friendly to him in his heart will not do him any good, and it is not worth his troubles at all, but this is a good opportunity to understand the power distribution of the Sui Dynasty.

The military camp can be regarded as the epitome of the most typical small imperial court, especially the Nine Camps, which are mainly composed of disciples from aristocratic families. The internal forces are intricate and turbulent. If you follow the relationship, you can basically judge the strength and weakness of the aristocratic families in the Sui Dynasty.

Know yourself and the enemy, and you will never be imperiled in a hundred battles.

Trapped in the other courtyard on weekdays, he rarely had the opportunity to learn this information. If he inquired too much, it would inevitably arouse the suspicion of that person. This is an opportunity to push things along. Just like every time he goes to an unfamiliar environment, he first looks at the layout and terrain distribution.