45

The palace banquet was held in Mingyi Palace.

Although Jiangbei's spring day is warm and pleasant, the night is still a bit cold. Sui Heng was afraid that Jiang Yun would not be able to bear it, so he specially asked Ji An to prepare a cloak.

Sui Heng didn't expect that Jiang Yun would agree to attend. Before going out, he still said: "Actually, you don't have to force yourself, it's just a mere child, and you don't take it seriously."

Jiang Yun said it was okay, but he still asked Sui Heng to prepare an inconspicuous last table for him.

At the gate of the palace, there were already many ministers and ministers' carriages parked outside, all of which were carved with jade Le saddles, luxuriously and exquisitely decorated.

Tonight is a grand feast. All important officials in the court, as long as they can walk, will enter the palace to participate in the banquet. Some princes, sons, and ministers of the subordinate countries who lived in the capital of the Sui Dynasty were also summoned.

Jiang Yuping, the lord of the Jiang Kingdom, Luo Fengjun, the eldest son of the Luo Kingdom, and Wei Yun, the eldest son of the Wei Kingdom, were all among them. Luo Fengjun is still holding the "Kunshan" guqin in his arms as usual in his white clothes.

He did not object to attending the banquet tonight, because Qi Ziqi, the only prince of Qi who was said to have received the true biography of "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" was there. After bumping into a wall with Jiang Yun, Luo Fengjun decided to ask Qi Ziqi directly for advice.

After Luo Fengjun got off the car, he saw Jiang Yun standing beside the car.

He nodded slightly and greeted Jiang Yun.

"Master Chu is also here to attend the banquet?"

Jiang Yun nodded.

The servants and officials of the Luo State were astonished, because their son was always proud, standing in the crowd, always like a lonely white crane, and rarely greeted anyone, many dignitaries in the capital of the Sui Dynasty secretly accused the son of "looking above the top and not knowing how to praise". The officials of the Luo Kingdom were also very helpless about this, and could not even find a word to refute the other party.

I didn't expect to be so polite to this young man from the Prince's Mansion.

Luo Fengjun glanced at Jiang Yun's hand, and asked: "Mr. Chu's injury has healed?"

Jiang Yun said: "Thank you, Master Luo, for your concern, I'm afraid it will take some time."

Luo Fengjun smiled inexplicably, looked away, and without saying anything, led the people of Luo Kingdom to the palace gate.

Sui Heng just happened to have dismissed a few generals who came to say hello, so he took Jiang Yun's hand very naturally, and said with a smile: "Let's go in too."

The two walked side by side, like a couple.

The servant replied respectfully: "It's the young gentleman of the Wei Kingdom who swept the literary items at the spring banquet some time ago. It seems to be called Chu Yan."

"Chu Yan?"

Jiang Yuping read the name and said, "You are so pitiful, it is a good name."

The servant always knew that the king had some special hobbies, so he dared to say in a low voice: "I heard that this Chu Yan was brought back from the south of the Yangtze River during the prince's southern expedition. Since entering the capital of the Sui Dynasty, he has been living in the other courtyard of the prince's mansion."