10

Jiang Yun leaned against the wall of the car, sweating profusely, listening to the intermittent conversations outside.

Jiang Rong and.

Gongsun sheep.

King of Chu.

A few key words came to my ears vaguely, not very clear.

But it was enough for him to judge some important news.

Gongsun Yang was arrested.

The Sui Kingdom has already occupied the Chen Kingdom, and the next step is probably to take advantage of his "death", strike while the iron is hot, and completely dismantle the six Jiangnan countries.

Jiang Yun also heard a familiar voice - Chen Qi.

Sui Heng now calls him a military adviser, the highest position in the army other than the commander.

Jiang Yun was slightly surprised.

Famous for his articles, Chen Qi has good conduct, hard work, humility and a low profile, and has always given the impression of honesty and integrity to the world. He has a high prestige among students and is also highly respected by celebrities. At the Liushang banquet a few days ago, the second son was still doing his best to maintain order, resolve all kinds of disputes and conflicts, and let the guests get along in harmony. Now he has transformed into a military advisor of the Sui Dynasty.

Good birds choose trees to live in.

In this era, diners have a great right to choose and personal freedom. If they are excluded and left out in one country, they can't stay any longer and go to another country to choose another master.

But Chen Qi is not an ordinary diner, but the second son of Chen Guo, one of the four sons of the Southern Kingdom.

Even if the Sui army raided, occupied Chen State, and threatened and coerced, with Chen Qi's character and integrity, he would not be so active in serving the Sui State.

There is only one possibility, Chen Qi took the initiative to seek refuge instead of being coerced.

This Second Young Master... is really hiding something.

That night Sui Heng still rested in King Chen's palace.

Lord Chen still gave up his luxurious and comfortable main hall with pain in his stomach.

The carriage drove to the jade steps in front of the main hall, and Sui Heng carried Jiang Yun into the hall in front of everyone.

The young man's face was deeply buried, only a section of his glistening white neck was exposed, and a piece of wide blue sleeves hanging down, the look of surprise flashed by.

Fan Qi was dumbfounded watching from behind.

Standing in the crowd, Yan Qi's complexion was white and he was slightly dazed.

Xu Qiao, Chen Qi and other subordinates also had different expressions.

Sui Heng has always acted arbitrarily in the army, and said what he said. Sui Heng did not take the initiative to mention Jiang Yun's identity, and no one dared to ask. I just feel shocked and shocked in my heart.

After all, before this, His Royal Highness, the crown prince, was notoriously incomprehensible, he didn't touch men and women at all, and even drew his sword and stabbed to death a Kun Jun who tried to climb into his bed while drunk.

Across the night, Chen Qi looked at the skinny and thin figure lying in Sui Heng's arms, and always felt vaguely familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before, but he couldn't remember it for a while.