46

Jiang Yun's eyes were like water, and he said, "I don't understand what the general means."

Tian Meng's expression became more and more ferocious, the raging hatred burned in his eyes, he really wished he could crush the wrist bone between his palms immediately.

"Still pretending? If it weren't for you_"

Tian Meng's voice cut off abruptly, because his other hand was suddenly pinched. He is tall and mighty, and he claims to be the number one warrior in the Qi Kingdom. He has amazing arm strength and terrifying physical strength. He can pull a heavy bow of hundreds of shi. Ordinary generals would walk around when they saw him, and they would not even dare to compete with him, because he would easily break the opponent's wrist, ankle, even a leg, or an arm like a chicken.

But this time, Tian Meng actually felt pain.

Immediately afterwards, his eyes darkened, a feeling that his bones were about to break, which he had never experienced before, he suddenly turned his head, and met a pair of cold and rash eyes.

Dao's tall and handsome figure stood behind him at some point. The other party had a pair of sharp and flamboyant eyes. At this moment, those eyes were full of murderous intent.

Sui Heng's voice was also extremely cold: "Let go.

Accompanied by these words, Tian Meng's wrist was actually taken off with a crackling sound.

Tian Meng was in pain, a few drops of cold sweat rolled down his forehead quickly, he finally let go, and looked at Sui Heng in surprise.

This prince of the Sui Kingdom actually possesses stronger arms than him!

Sui Heng hadn't experienced the feeling of wanting to kill someone in the hall for a long time. If he didn't have a weapon on his body, he would stab someone to death without hesitation.

Sui Heng went to the desk and knelt down, frowned, lightly held Jiang Yun's wrist, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Yun shook his head.

However, his lips were pale and his forehead was full of fine sweat, which was obviously caused by pain. There was a big red spot on the bowl, covered with five deep fingerprints.

Tian Meng watched this scene in shock, and then understood something, sneered: "I really didn't expect that you have attached yourself to the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom."

He laughed viciously.

Jiang Yun's gaze was as calm as a wave of water.

Xu Qiao and other generals of the Blue Wolf Battalion were a little uneasy, they were afraid that Sui Heng would directly kill people in the hall.

No one understands the temperament of the commander better than them. Sui Heng became ruthless. He was someone who would dare to kill even the king of heaven, let alone a general of Qi.

But after all, this is a banquet hosted by the Sui State for the envoys of the Qi State. If someone is killed, the two countries may completely turn against each other, and His Majesty will have an ugly face.

When Tian Wei heard the news, he quickly brought several Qi envoys over.

He wanted to test the strength of the Qinglang Battalion, but he never wanted to openly clash with Sui Heng in the main hall in such a stupid way.

Tian Que bowed to sui Heng and asked Sui Heng to forgive Tian Meng for his crimes.

"He is used to being reckless, and he really doesn't know the identity of this young gentleman. Your Highness will give him a chance to redeem his crimes. I will let him come to the door to apologize to His Highness in person tomorrow."

"Tian Meng...

Tian Yu shouted: "Come here and apologize to this young gentleman.

Sui Heng got up coldly, and said: "No one in the world knows about a beautiful young man who was raised as Lord Kun and built a gold-selling nest that is famous in all countries.

Chen Qi's "Ode to the Blue Sparrow", which became famous in one fell swoop, is to use the past to satirize the present and criticize the atrocities of the Lie Wang. Nowadays, the nobles all have the habit of raising Kun Jun, but in terms of beauty and talent, there is absolutely no way to do it with Qingquetai.

Even if they criticized Lie Wang's atrocities in their hearts, some ministers and ministers who liked this kind of style, seeing the weak and boneless young man in the cage, were already heartbroken.

Moreover, King Qi Lie domesticated Kun Jun not only for pleasure, but also for the selection of qualified ones, training them as killers, lurking around the important officials of various countries to spy on intelligence, and establishing a well-known intelligence organization—Qingque.

Tian Yu was very confident about his gift, but he was afraid that Sui Heng would be scruples about it, so he said: "If your Highness is worried, you can break their tendons and tendons, or directly abolish their meridians, they will never Resist, and never dare to be disrespectful to His Highness, this is my king's sincerity offered to His Highness, I hope His Highness will accept it."

All eyes fell on Sui Heng.

Unexpectedly, Sui Heng clicked his tongue: "I'm not interested in the things that others have played with. The King of Qi kindly accepted it. As for the presents, I will trouble Mr. Tian to bring them and bring them back."

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Unexpectedly, Sui Heng refused in person. This involved the diplomatic relations between the two countries. Even if he didn't like it, Sui Heng could pretend to accept it, and then throw him far away.

Tian Yu's face was also a little ugly. He didn't expect that the other party still refused to forgive him after he showed his favor again and again.

"His Majesty."

He looked at Emperor Sui, hoping that Emperor Sui would stand up and smooth things over.

Emperor Sui said: "This is the prince's private matter, even if it is me, it is not good to interfere.

Tian Que then understood that the current Sui Dynasty court was really the crown prince Sui Heng who spoke his mind. After all, he is an old official with a city mansion, he laughed dryly and said: "It's because Tian has not thought carefully, and next time, I will choose another gift and give it to Your Highness."

After the banquet was over, Sui Heng ordered his soldiers to fetch bows and arrows, and wanted to try riding and shooting with Tian Meng.

Tian Meng's hand was injured, although he had reattached his wrist, but his strength was lost after all. But this competition was proposed by Tian Meng on his own initiative, he was used to being conceited, so he naturally refused to bow his head to cancel it, so he also asked someone to fetch a bow and arrow, and strode to the school grounds.

The courtiers naturally went to watch.

Xu Qiao became even more worried. He knew that Sui Heng's face was calm, and he even drank wine with Tian Yu and other envoys of the Qi State, but the killing intent in his heart never subsided.

He was worried that Sui Heng would take advantage of the competition and shoot people to death.

But Sui Heng didn't shoot the man to death, Sui Heng just "missed" and shot off one of Tian Meng's hands. The bow of hundreds of stones directly penetrated Tian Meng's wrist bone and nailed his severed hand to the target.