50

Tian Meng's ferocity was completely aroused.

He stared at Jiang Yun viciously, as if he saw the young man who was chained and dragged into his tent many years ago. He looked pure and innocent, but in reality he harbored evil intentions, more poisonous than the most insidious poisonous snake.

The right eye under the blindfold also twitched violently as a conditioned reflex.

Just killing people can't solve the hatred in his heart, Tian Meng made up his mind to play slowly, and then kill people.

With a stab, he directly tore Jiang Yun's entire robe, and was about to hit him with a punch. Jiang Yun seemed to have guessed his way, and with a flick of his wrist, he deftly broke free from his restraint. Like a poisonous snake, it passed close to the skin of his neck, Tian Meng suddenly felt a thin stream of heat gushing out from the blood vessels, and the skin of his neck was actually cut.

There was a sudden chill in his heart, and he couldn't help but think of the painful memory when his right eye was stabbed blind, and the hatred in his heart became more and more violent. At this moment, Jiang Yun turned over and ran out of the dense forest.

Tian Meng sneered, caught up with him a few steps, threw Jiang Yun down again, and was caught off guard at the severed right wrist. Tian Meng was so painful that his eyes went dark, Jiang Yun broke free again, and ran out of the forest with all his strength, and was caught and dragged back not long after. Tian Meng was panting heavily. Although the opponent had no internal strength and his moves were treacherous and vicious, they were still the same as before. However, in the face of absolute power, no matter how ingenious the move was, his eyes gleamed viciously, and after a few strokes, he grabbed Jiang Yun's wrist, folded it, and snatched the dagger.

"Stab, stab again.

He dragged the man up with one hand and fell directly to the ground.

Jiang Yun coughed, but the corner of his mouth was still smiling.

Tian Meng was furious, strangled Jiang Yun's throat, and waved his palm to slap him, when there was a crack in his ear, before he could react what happened, an iron arrow pierced his throat.

He slowly turned his head to look over, as if he still didn't believe it, and saw Sui Heng riding his horse standing on a high slope in the vast night, his eyes were heavy like ice, and he was holding an iron bow in his hand.

Blood spurted out, and Tian Meng's body fell heavily to the ground.

Tian Meng finally realized that he had been fooled.

"Yes...you deliberately lured me here!"

He was so angry that he wanted to get up and pounce on Jiang Yun, but it caused another spurt of blood from his neck.

He covered his neck, his huge body trembling terribly with extreme anger.

Jiang Yun still twitched the corner of his mouth lightly.

""You—ah!"

Tian Meng stood up staggeringly, was shot in the leg again, and fell to his knees again.

The sound of horseshoes came from all directions, accompanied by the flames like a dragon, Sui Heng was the first to rush in, got off the horse, and was about to walk towards Jiang Yun in shock, when someone grabbed his feet tightly.

Tian Meng bled all over the ground, but he was still able to move. His blindfold fell off, revealing his blind right eye, and the eyeball of his left eye was bloodshot due to intense anger and unwillingness.

He laughed, stared at Sui Heng, and said: "Your Highness said that he doesn't like things that others have played with. Does Your Highness know how many people have played with him? He was domesticated and specially made for people to play with. Before it fell into my hands, he had already passed through the hands of countless people. What he is best at is to please Cheng Huan and seek benefits for himself, and I, who did not follow his tricks, fell into his hands.