48

Chen Qi wanted to report to Sui Heng the latest progress about the genius doctor Meng Hui.

"The secret line raised by General Xu has successfully sent the letter to Meng Hui, and attached the token of Meng Hui's wife and children, but Meng Hui is very cautious, and he refuses to leave Muyun Pass easily. After Jiang Rong and the forged evidence of his name, he risked his life and rushed to Chendu to inform His Highness."

Sui Heng asked, "Does the military master believe it?"

Not to mention that Ruojiang Rong and Ruozhen were taken away by assassins when they were eleven years old, how did he, a prince, survive in the hands of assassins. Even if this is true, three years is too absurd. Such a shrewd person as Emperor Jiang, how could he not even know his own son, so he just casually recognized someone with a similar appearance as the prince.

Moreover, how dare an ordinary assassin take away a prince of a country easily, do such a thing so boldly, gather evidence, and be able to defeat himself without attack. "

A liar, a liar who dares to pretend to be a liar of royal blood, what kind of reputation can he have? Moreover, Emperor Jiang dotes on the King of Chu, and everyone in the world knows that if this matter is brought up in front of Emperor Jiang, Emperor Jiang may seize this opportunity and replace the crown prince.

"What the military adviser said is right, but this is a dangerous move. If Gu remembers correctly, Jiang Rongyu held a smooth feast among the Jiangnan countries and established the Jinlan League in recent years. If he is really a liar, he is also a liar with brains, courage and vision. Such a powerful liar is not common. If you are not sure, don't act rashly. I only want you to use all available methods to verify the authenticity of this matter as soon as possible."

"yes."

Chen Qi took the lead seriously.

Sui Heng laughed suddenly and said, "The military division's intelligence line in the south of the Yangtze River seems to be very powerful."

Chen Qi was startled, then quickly knelt down, and said: "I just have some old friends before, if Your Highness needs their services, I am willing to recruit them all to serve His Highness."

Sui Heng got up, helped him up himself, and said: "Military commander, don't be nervous. Gu is just praising the military division's efficiency. He was able to find out the whereabouts of Meng Hui's family in just half a month, and provide Gu with such valuable information. , I should reward the military division heavily."

Chen Qi hurriedly said that this is all his own business.

The two left Weirui hall one after the other, Jiang Yun was standing at the bottom of the steps accompanied by Ji An.

Sui Heng was a little surprised and asked, "Why are you standing here?"

Ji An replied: "Mr. Chu said he had something to ask His Highness, but he insisted on waiting outside for fear of disturbing His Highness's business."

Sui Heng knew that he was deliberately avoiding suspicion, so he said: "Next time, don't be so stupid, let Ji An go in and report if you have something to do."

Jiang Yun nodded, his eyes collided with Chen Qi behind him, and he took the initiative to salute him.

Chen Qi bowed his head in return.

The eyes of the two opened immediately, Jiang Yun looked at Sui Heng and said: "I want to go on a safari with you.

The little lover's eyes were bright, full of anticipation, Sui Heng felt strange.

"What's going on with you these two days?"

He leaned over and said in a low voice: "Always pester Gu and seduce Gu."