29

Everyone in the field, including the ten judges, raised their heads and looked at Yan Qi with different expressions.

The five judges on Yan's side were naturally not surprised, while the other five judges slowly smiled at Yan Qi.

Although strictly speaking, the civil servants of the Qing school and the Yan family are not the same, but this year's spring banquet, Yan's willingness to return to the civil service group instead of helping the notorious and warlike prince made them feel relieved.

Fan Qi was originally squatting, but now his eyes widened, and he stood up in disbelief. "Impossible, how could Mr. Yan Qi..."

Standing with his sword in his arms, Shi Fang said coldly, "Brother should know by now that what I said is true."

The eldest disciple Zhao Yan was dressed in a plain green scarf, stood behind Zuo Chan Jimo Qingyu, leaned over and said, "Master, this year without the Yan family helping the Prince's House, the Prince's House probably won't have much chance of winning."

Left Prime Minister Jimo Qingyu and Sui Heng were at odds with each other in court, which is well known throughout the world. Zhao Yan thought that Jimo Qingyu should be happy to see such a result.

Unexpectedly, Jimo Qingyu sneered: "What do you think the Yan family is? Yan Bing is used to being conceited, and now he shows off his prestige at the spring banquet. Hey, I want to see how long this crab can run wild."

"And you! As a big brother, you don't focus on your homework, self-discipline and self-cultivation. You can't even write a decent article, but you worry about useless things. If you dare to talk about government affairs, go back to the government immediately and copy your homework!"

He had an extremely loud voice, and he didn't shy away from the fact that Yan Bing himself and a group of Yan's disciples in broad robes were sitting opposite him, and he just reprimanded his eldest disciple in public like this.

Zhao Yan was nearly 30 years old, and he was already a famous Confucian scholar outside, so his ears blushed and he admitted his mistake in a low voice.

Although some of the Yan family's disciples showed displeasure and felt that Jimo Qingyu was too arrogant and noisy, Yan Bing was sitting in the chair with his eyes slightly lowered, without any reaction.

Zhao Yan changed the subject in a low voice: "Scholars gather here this year, and there are still many talented people from the south of the Yangtze River. Master may be able to pick a student he likes."

Jimo Qingyu has a critical eye and has not recruited new disciples for many years. Zhao Yan often suspects that the old master is tired of seeing them, so he often scolds them for not being able to make progress. Zhao Yan very much hoped that a new junior brother would come to share their pressure.

Jimo Qingyu sneered again: "The bustling crowds are all chasing fame and fortune, and there are a few who concentrate on learning."

Zhao Yan didn't dare to speak anymore.

Jiang Yun found a shady place, spread out a mat, sat down fully dressed, and quietly looked at the situation in the arena.

The first article analogy test is about to begin, and most of the literati from various countries have already entered the venue, only those from the Prince's Mansion have not yet shown up. Those who didn't have a competition today, just like him, sat on the sidelines and watched.

Jiang Yun saw Wei Yun and Luo Fengjun.

It's just that Luo Fengjun had a gauze belt wrapped around his wrist, and he didn't bring the guqin that never left his body. His face was as lonely and arrogant as ever, and he sat alone under a willow tree like a crane.