99

In fact, Jiang Yun had already applied an ice pack for a long time, and most of the swelling had subsided, but there were still some marks in some places. If you don't look carefully, you can't actually see it.

But Jiang Yun knew that Sui Heng would be able to see it, so he specially asked Gongsun Yang to strengthen the guards, in order to let Sui Heng back out of difficulties. Jiang Yun didn't expect that Sui Heng would rather risk revealing his identity than force his way in.

It was just a slap in the face, from childhood to adulthood, this was nothing to him at all. In two days at most, it will completely disappear without any trace.

Under normal circumstances, he would not expose his embarrassing side to others.

But facing Sui Heng, he wouldn't feel embarrassed, he just didn't want him to worry.

There is nothing to hide now.

Jiang Yun whispered: "I'm fine."

"Don't be angry, okay?"

Sui Heng still kept his brows and eyes downcast, without making a sound, stretched out his fingers, stroked the two marks near the jaw very slowly, and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

These three short words made Jiang Yun stunned for a long time.

Some memories that have been dusty in the memory for a long time suddenly surged up.

After a while, Jiang Yun shook his head.

"It's really all right."

"you do not need to worry."

Sui Heng's expression was not at all relaxed, the color in his eyes was as deep as ink, and he asked again: "Did he hit it?"

"Does he hit you often?"

As soon as this question was uttered, Sui Heng felt a throbbing pain in his atrium.

He had a bad temper when he was young, and it was not that he had never been beaten.

But that was him.

What kind of temper Jiang Yun has, if it is placed in an ordinary family, I am afraid that they would like to put it in the palm of their hand, pamper and protect him with affection, who would be willing to beat him.

Except this Jiangdi whose brain was kicked by a donkey.

Sui Heng regretted it very much now, and only let Jiang Lang break a leg.

"No."

Jiang Yun looked at him and opened his mouth.

"Over the years, he has rarely done anything to me."

"Today I disobeyed him, but with his temperament, this is already a great tolerance.

Sui Heng didn't speak.

Jiang Yun was worried about his silence.

Jiang Yundao: "The relationship between us is a bit complicated. It's not what you think. Strictly speaking, I was the one who provoked him first."

"Because of that?"

Sui Heng suddenly said coldly.

Jiang Yun was taken aback for a moment, and didn't answer, but said: "Let me show you, the dowry gift I prepared for you, okay?"

Sui Heng didn't say anything.

Jiang Yun got up and got out of bed, went to the drawer under the desk and took out a large drawing.

Jiang Yun unfolded the blueprint, placed it in the middle of the bed, moved the candle closer, rolled his eyes, and said, "I've only drawn half of it now, and I'll see the full picture after a while."