6

No matter what time it is, I still pick and choose.

Sui Heng was a little funny: "There is no one else at the bottom of the cliff, what's the difference between the inside and the outside..."

Jiang Yun immediately pushed hard between his chest.

The black eyes stared at him coldly, with two clusters of fire burning, like kittens with fried fur.

"Okay, okay, it's up to you."

Sui Heng gently picked him up by the waist, walked to the innermost pool of the cave and stopped, and asked, "Is this okay?"

Jiang Yun glanced at the wet and greasy ground soaked by the pool water, frowned, and reluctantly nodded.

Sui Heng put the man down, didn't rush to move, but said: "Wait for me."

With his long legs, he walked to the fire, quickly carried some hay, spread it on the open space beside the pool, and then carried Jiang Yun on it again and put it away.

He said in a low voice, "It's finally over."

It is indeed a lot more comfortable not to be next to the wet and greasy ground.

Jiang Yun avoided his scorching hot gaze, and nodded in shame, without saying a word.

It rained heavily all night, and when the sky was about to dawn, Sui Hengfang looked down under the dim light of the sky, and the people below him had already frowned, and fell into a deep sleep, with only a pair of arms still unconsciously wrapped around his waist.

Sui Heng quietly looked at the little beauty under him.

The skin is like white porcelain, elegant and unparalleled.

It was indeed the best he had ever seen.

It looks like it has been carefully pampered.

It is even more beautiful than the Jade Avalokitesvara placed on his mother's Buddha table.

The temperament is also awkward and cute.

He was obviously enthusiastic and proactive, and clung to him, but after he woke up, he was an upright little gentleman, adhering to those troublesome and strict etiquette.

If he opened his eyes at this moment and saw himself so active, he would probably vomit blood with anger.

Sui Heng was very happy.

Because I heard people say that whether a husband and wife are compatible depends not only on family background, character, knowledge, interests, etc., but also on whether they can get along in that matter.

After two nights of experience, the little lover in front of him made him very satisfied.

I just don't know if my performance is as he wants.

Tomorrow, I will have to ask carefully.

Although such a little lover of unknown origin is not qualified to be a crown princess, it is still possible to be a concubine. If it is not possible, he can still raise him as a noble concubine and raise him according to the treatment of a crown princess.

Anyway, he might not accept concubines in this life.

Concubine is the biggest.

"No matter who is behind you, I will forgive you."

"As long as you serve Gu dutifully in the future, Gu will not treat you badly."

"Do you know how lucky this is for you?"