96

Satisfied, Sui Heng returned to the camp, first called Shi Fang to him, and said, "Go outside the camp later and pick up three wet nurses for the orphan, and you can arrange the place where you live."

Shifang was greatly surprised.

Unexpectedly, in just one night, His Highness managed to find three nurses back at one go.

Can't help but said happily: "Where did your highness find it?"

There are no people living near the station. Ordinary people have to carefully select and spend a lot of effort to find a nanny. In the middle of the night, what kind of magical power did His Highness use.

Sui Heng said: "If you want to pick it up, go pick it up, stop talking nonsense."

Shi Fang didn't dare to talk any more and immediately went outside the camp to wait.

On the way back to the tent, I happened to meet Xu Qiao. Xu Qiao glanced back and asked, "Your Highness is going to the opposite side again?"

Sui Heng said solemnly: "What the other side, I went to find a nanny for my son."

"oh."

Xu Qiao nodded: "Who did you borrow from Your Highness, Calm?"

Sui Heng couldn't help but glance at him.

"You don't sleep most of the night, why are you always wandering outside."

Xu Qiao laughed ho ho: "Isn't this old and can't fall asleep at the hour of the hour? It can't compare to Your Highness's young hero, who is full of energy.

Sui Heng walked forward with his hands behind his back, and after walking for a while, he suddenly remembered something, stopped again, and asked Xu Qiao: "If you have an ordinary relationship with your father, but you are going to marry the person you love, will you tell your father?" ?"

Xu Qiao was taken aback.

Then his expression became tense: "Your Highness and His Majesty are in conflict?"'''

Sui Heng's face darkened: "Gu is just an example, you answer Gu first."

Xu Qiao thought about it seriously, and said, "Then I will definitely let you know."

"Why?"

"Is there even a need to ask? Since ancient times, marriage has always been based on the orders of the parents and the words of the matchmaker. No matter how bad the relationship with the parents is, or if there are any conflicts, there is absolutely no reason not to inform the parents of the marriage contract. Let's get bigger. , does not conform to the etiquette and law, and will be criticized by the world, and the neighbors will give advice. To put it mildly, marrying without telling is an act of unfilial piety, and it is completely disregarding parents. If you are not enlightened, there will be trouble in the days to come."

Sui Heng frowned.

Xu Qiao looked at his face, carefully probing: "Is there any conflict between Your Highness and His Majesty?"

The more Xu Qiao thought about it, the more he realized it was possible.

After all, His Majesty Longyan was furious last night and called His Highness into the tent to reprimand him. With His Highness's dog temper, it is very likely that he will say a few outrageous words.

Sui Heng shook his head.

"It's not alone, it's him."

"His Royal Highness?"

"Um."

Sui Heng folded his arms, thoughtful: "Bringing up our marriage today. He said that he can make decisions about his marriage without going through Emperor Jiang. Gu felt a little strange. Hearing what you said now, I feel even more strange. ."