4

In the middle of the night, it rained suddenly in the mountains.

The carriage was bumping forward with difficulty, in stark contrast to the cold rain outside, the heat in Jiang Yun's body collided more and more violently, and there was a faint tendency to be unable to suppress it.

Jiang Yun couldn't control it again, he clenched his cuffs tightly with his fingers, and more and more hot sweat dripped from his temples.

The young prince was tied up with a jade belt, clinging to a strand of black hair hanging down his neck, already drenched in sweat, his skin as white as beautiful jade even faintly showing a transparent color.

This is a very soul-stirring beauty.

It's a pity that it is hidden in the dark and no one can see it.

The long-term turbulence made even a strong and skilled martial artist like Gongsun Yang a little uncomfortable. It felt like his bones were falling apart, not to mention a weak and sick person like Jiang Yun.

Seeing Jiang Yun clenched his cuffs again, his body bent slightly, Fan and Zhou Zhou didn't think about anything else, they just hoped to get through this mountain road as soon as possible and return to the stable official road.

Fortunately, since the diversion, the road has been smooth and smooth, and no other dangers or obstacles have been encountered.

"Has the pigeon come back yet?"

Jiang Yun suddenly opened his mouth and asked a very soft question.

Gongsun Yang said no.

After speaking, he was taken aback, and it had been an hour since the carrier pigeons flew out. When they sent the letter, they had just left Chen Guoguo. According to the normal speed of the carrier pigeons in Flying Eagle Pavilion, it would only take half an hour at most to go back and forth.

Jiang Yun frowned.

It seems that, as he guessed, something uncontrollable may have happened in Chen Guoguo's capital.

If the other party has already succeeded and simply changed his course, will he really be able to reach Muyun Pass smoothly tonight?

Fan Zhou obviously saw what he was thinking, and said: "The pigeons in Flying Eagle Pavilion are under special supervision. If there is an accident with the pigeons, Flying Eagle Pavilion will send out an early warning signal. General Yunhuai will also get news in time, Your Highness."

Live to see people, die to see corpses. The first nomination certificate he dedicated to the Sui Army must have a tangible result. In this way, his official career in the Sui Kingdom can be unimpeded in the future.

Besides——

He hasn't let this person taste the feeling of being trampled in the mud, how can a person die like this.

Xu Qiao and Fan Qi led a group of heavy cavalry and arrived later.

Chen Qi dismounted to greet them, Xu Qiao smiled and said, "Mr. Chen, you don't need to be too polite. We will be colleagues in the future, so we need to take care of them."

Chen Qi hurriedly said that he didn't dare, he glanced around and asked, "Where is Your Highness?"

Xu Qiao said vaguely: "Your Highness just found a sika deer in the mountains, and suddenly became very interested, and went hunting the deer."

Naturally, Sui Heng wasn't out of his mind to hunt some deer in a rainy day, but because somehow, even after taking the antidote, the hotness still accumulated in his body and couldn't go away.