76

Jiang Yun pretended not to see him, and finished replying the paper in his hand as usual, and handed it to Gongsunyang. Then he put down his pen, sat on the small couch by the window inside, and rested with his forehead propped up.

Fruit wine and pastries are placed on the small table beside the couch.

Jiang Yun closed his eyes, and not long after, he felt a soft little thing crawling up from below and slipping into his arms.

The little thing secretly kissed his fingers, then adjusted into a comfortable position, curled up in his arms and fell asleep soundly. When Gongsun Yang went and returned, the sound of footsteps sounded outside, and the little guy pricked up his ears vigilantly, quickly got out, and hid in a flash.

It is almost more sensitive than when it is in an egg.

Gongsun Yang was so keen, through the curtain, he saw a small figure passing by at a glance. He walked to the case with ease, lifted the tablecloth, and pulled out a certain little patient hiding under it.

The little patient couldn't speak yet, but his pair of beautiful jewel-like eyes were already glaring at him fiercely.

Jiang Yun got up and walked over, seeing this, slightly raised the corner of his mouth, and said: "Forget it, let him down."

Gongsun Yang gently put the little patient down, and the little guy immediately turned around and threw himself on Jiang Yun, like a dog's skin plaster, with watery eyes, blinking pitifully.

Jiang Yun stretched out his finger and poked his tender face.

"This is not an example."

"Jiangnuo."

He softly called the little guy's name.

The little guy rolled his eyes, as if he understood, and smiled brightly.

The entire Lanxin Palace knew that the little emperor's grandson had two faces. When facing the nanny and the palace servants, he had a cold face and ignored everyone. Once in front of His Highness the Crown Prince, he turned into a beautiful A sweet little bunny.

The little guy wished he could stick to Jiang Yun's body twelve hours a day, and often sneaked into the place where Jiang Yun was handling official business while the palace people were not paying attention.

The same is true today.

Looking at the little guy's star-like eyes, Jiang Yun felt a little soft-hearted, so he put the little guy on the couch, and discussed with him: "I still have things to deal with, so you can sleep by yourself for a while, okay?"

Jiang Nuo nodded obediently, rolled on the couch like a snow dumpling, then lay down on his little pillow, closed his eyes obediently, and fell asleep instantly after acting on the spot.

Jiang Yun raised the corner of his mouth again, stretched out his finger, and poked the little guy's fleshy face.

Luo Changqing was passed in.

He entered the hall nervously and stood still outside the curtain. Through the curtain, he couldn't see the specific face of the prince inside, but could only see a vague golden figure.

Over the past year or so, Luo Changqing has fully seen Jiang Yun's skills, and he no longer dared to regard him as a sick and weak prince who has no talent other than a false name.

After Luo Changqing saluted in a regular manner, a cold jade-like voice came from inside: "Is there something the lord of the country is looking for?"

"Y-no big deal."