44

Qi Ziqi's youthful disposition, all emotions are expressed on his face.

After returning, the old man who served with him saw the young master was gloomy, pondered for a moment, and asked, "Did you have a good time shopping with Mr. Han?" Qi Ziqi shook his head.

A Weng was sent by his father, who has taken care of his food and daily life since he was a child, like a relative. From childhood to adulthood, he would tell A Weng anything in his heart.

Only this time, Qi Ziqi didn't want to talk about it.

But the old man thought he had already guessed it, and asked, "My lord, did you not find that little gentleman who is good at playing "Phoenix Qiuhuang"?"

Qi Ziqi showed surprise.

"Aon how are you

This journey, he obviously concealed it very well, and he did not mention the purpose of this trip to anyone.

The old man said with a smile: "Young master seldom goes out of Qidu. This time, he suddenly took the initiative to follow Lord Tian Yu and the others. There must be a reason. Someone played "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" at the spring banquet in the capital of Sui Dynasty. It has been passed on to Qidu, the young master has always been kind-hearted, so he must want to come and verify it."

"yes."

Qi Ziqi didn't hide any more, and said: "Father said that the piece is very labor-intensive. If you don't have a firm mind, you may be in danger of going crazy. I am not allowed to play casually at home. I don't know why rumors spread outside that I am good at playing "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix". I was born. I rarely listened to my father playing this piece. How can I learn it? I just want to come and see if this is true. Enough is enough for him, don't delve into this song any more."

The old man nodded and said kindly: "Young master is kind-hearted. This old slave knows it, but it is just as the young master said. It is hard to say whether this matter is true or not. Maybe he is also a person trying to gain fame, because not many people have heard this song. , to make an uproar to win favor and promote your own reputation. It is good for the young master to show kindness, but don't get too entangled in this matter."

Qi Ziqi said "Yes", then raised his eyes and asked: "Ah Weng, do you think "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix" is really composed by the king? Wang is so good, how could he make such a song?"

"Since it's a rumor, of course the more bizarre the more people believe it, you don't have to take it seriously."

"But……"

"Young master, don't think about it. The old slave asked someone to buy a delicious plum cake. I heard that it is a special product of the Sui capital. It is delicious. Do you want to try it?" @无限好文少在晋江文学城

As expected, Qi Ziqi's attention was diverted immediately, looking at the small basket of cakes that were as bright as red plum blossoms, he exclaimed, and said to the old man: "Ah Weng has been tired all day, please sit down and eat with me.

The old man squinted his eyes, looked lovingly at the young master who was full of joy and seldom worried, and shook his head with a smile: "This old slave has already eaten, and he is old, so he doesn't like these sweets. He is afraid of toothache, so hurry up Eat it hot."

Qi Ziqi tasted it, and his eyes suddenly lit up: "It's really delicious, soft and not greasy, it melts in your mouth, it's much better than the reed flower cake in Qidu, when I go back, I'll bring a copy to my father."

"Plum cake?"

Jiang Yun looked at the small basket of pastries placed on the stone case, and asked Sui Heng: "Why do you suddenly think of buying this?"